Re: This Lifestyle Day

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Not unless you wanted Opatra or shungite. Hope you had a nice day!
I did ❗ got lots done. Had to wait 5 yrs to file for benefits to my husband's social security ☹ silly rules
5 years? Thats forever! I dont understand that either. Im sorry. Hopefully now that they will be coming it will help you even though you would rather have your husband more than anything. ❤
Absolutely would rather him ❣❣ but unless you have children under 18 , or you are 65 or older there is a minimum age requirement to file. It's silly rule
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

My sister is over Human Resources at a large company and all the new rules, she said is a nightmare. She informed me that this year people won’t be penalized for not having insurance, like the past years. The yearly deduction has changed & even about the dependents. She does the payroll too and has been there over 20 years. I’m happy you got your social security started but am saddened by your loss. ❣️
3 x

Gypsy

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
My sister is over Human Resources at a large company and all the new rules, she said is a nightmare. She informed me that this year people won’t be penalized for not having insurance, like the past years. The yearly deduction has changed & even about the dependents. She does the payroll too and has been there over 20 years. I’m happy you got your social security started but am saddened by your loss. ❣️
Thank you Ginger
2 x

Ginger

A little off topic, but has anyone shopped at JCPenney’s? They’re having huge sells online & I ordered over $600 worth of clothing last night for $137. They have the puffer coats, some for as little as $18, and the long almost knee length version for very cheap. Some of my order has already shipped & free shipping over $100, but they have so many nice things at such cheap prices honestly. I hope this post doesn’t get deleted 😐
3 x

Ginger

You’re always welcome Gypsy, I enjoy talking to you very much. I hope you have a peaceful relaxing evening 🌹
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I went through everything shown today. There are very, very few sell outs. Either people are not interested or they ordered entirety too much and we will be seeing all of it again. When is enough, enough?
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I did ❗ got lots done. Had to wait 5 yrs to file for benefits to my husband's social security ☹ silly rules
5 years? Thats forever! I dont understand that either. Im sorry. Hopefully now that they will be coming it will help you even though you would rather have your husband more than anything. ❤
Absolutely would rather him ❣❣ but unless you have children under 18 , or you are 65 or older there is a minimum age requirement to file. It's silly rule
Yes, Gypsy, it's a silly rule and I'm in my waiting period as I was 50 when my husband passed. It was a cold reality when I learned about it as if losing a husband wasn't bad enough. It just stinks.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
You didn’t miss much, shungite pillow on air now, turning the channel. Unless you wanted the opatra brush, massagers or some wigs!! It was not good programming at all and I got lots of cleaning done. Agree, don’t think they’re listening to our opinions & now changing the forums. I’m still not fully understanding this
Maybe there will be a GOOD 40% UP FLASH SALE tonight because of lackluster sales? fingers-crossed!
3 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Yes, Gypsy, it's a silly rule and I'm in my waiting period as I was 50 when my husband passed. It was a cold reality when I learned about it as if losing a husband wasn't bad enough. It just stinks.
Yeah it caught me off guard as well. When my husband and I talked about finances we didn't realize the age rule and during trying times you dont always think straight. So many other things were going. We assumed I could file immediately and we were wrong. I'm actually glad my husband didn't know I'd have to wait he was already so worried about me
1 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
You didn’t miss much, shungite pillow on air now, turning the channel. Unless you wanted the opatra brush, massagers or some wigs!! It was not good programming at all and I got lots of cleaning done. Agree, don’t think they’re listening to our opinions & now changing the forums. I’m still not fully understanding this
Maybe there will be a GOOD 40% UP FLASH SALE tonight because of lackluster sales? fingers-crossed!
Wishful thinking 😁
1 x