Shannon and Tenor

Gem Lover

Shannon and Tenor

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I watched the two of them during the early morning hours and I liked them together. They joked around and had fun but at the same time Shannon did not wait to the last minute like some do to try on and measure the jewelry, she did it right away and they moved along at a good pace, it was very nice to watch. I wish they would all do this, most will talk with each other and not show or describe the item until it is almost sold out and then I miss out on my size, thank you Shannon and Tenor for showing items quickly and not lingering.
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Shannon and Tenor

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I watched the two of them during the early morning hours and I liked them together. They joked around and had fun but at the same time Shannon did not wait to the last minute like some do to try on and measure the jewelry, she did it right away and they moved along at a good pace, it was very nice to watch. I wish they would all do this, most will talk with each other and not show or describe the item until it is almost sold out and then I miss out on my size, thank you Shannon and Tenor for showing items quickly and not lingering.
I watched too and I agree totally there was a different dynamic between the two. Shannon holds her own with Tenner and he seemed more calm than usual. It was refreshing. I also thought Shannon steered the pace. I personally think Becky is best for daytime presentations rather than prime time and late night. That's just me.
4 x

Dragonfly

Re: Shannon and Tenor

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

I like Tanner. Sometimes he is very informative. He may be annoying to some at times, but generally, I like his travels down memory lane. I heard about some of his reluctance to talk about some down side of some items and he has to avoid that so he can remain credible, He surely knows a lot about what is good and what is not--I want to assure him that he needs to tell us like it is and we will be grateful.
Shannon is a cutie pie and she has a lot of potential, I am looking forward to seeing her grow as a presenter.
1 x