Sorry,...and Not Sorry?

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Sorry,...and Not Sorry?

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Please know while you are reading this post that in no way am I pushing my personal beliefs on anyone, as we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions about things. I apologize for my snarky comments in the thread about One for One, but I don't want to be misunderstood. I wish I had used different wording to express my views. I am a Christian and I follow Christ. In His scriptures it says when you give, to give as the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, or in secret, and in this way we give all the glory of it to God, not ourselves. For our works are as filthy rags before Him, etc. I applaud anyone for helping others, is a good thing. Even if SLC chose to donate only to the people of India, is fine, it is a person's right to donate to charities of their choosing. I will say that I will never purchase items just because of this program unless I need or want the item. However, I would like to sincerely apologize for my remarks about this program, and I hope I am better understood.

Now, I do not apologize for the remarks I made about poor customer service, or the aggravation I've had because I was unable to purchase merchandise I was very interested in due to badly behaving hosts. Nor do I apologize for voicing my opinion on hosts behaving badly when things aren't selling well and raising their voices to us as though they will shame us, or bully us into buying. That might not have been their intent, but is certainly what one would think. I also do not apologize for stating what I found at a local jewelry shop about findings on jewelry not being sterling silver.

Okay, there, how was that moderators? Is there anything in the content of my post that you would censor? :?:
Hello,

I see no reason to delete this post. I appreciate your feedback regardless. It is what helps us get better. And there have been some things that we have been able to sort out thanks to you guys :).

Also, there is not need to apologize about anything. I don't know you personally, but I don't think anything is ultimately coming from a bad place. In regards to this comment:

"I also do not apologize for stating what I found at a local jewelry shop about findings on jewelry not being sterling silver. "

I am sorry if I already asked you this (lots of things to keep straight) but have you shared any of the item numbers with me so I can share with the quality manager.

Also, I am glad for comments related to experiences it gives a chance to make things right.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

On the subject of metal used, does LC still stand by nickel free? I see it is no longer stated on product descriptions.
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

'd like to know as well.
I
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello,

This is the feedback I have received from our product team.

Sterling silver should be nickel free.

White gold may contain nickel. This was previously confirmed by Merchandising. To my best knowledge, this is the only precious metal that might contain nickel (among silver, gold and platinum).

Silvertone and Goldtone jewelry are made with base metals, and customers who have metal reactions should avoid them.

Stainless steel jewelry should be safe for customers with metal reactions.

I hope this helps :).
6 x