4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yep! It was a long day. Eventful, fun!
When do we get to hear??
I know. As soon as the fur and feathers settle. 💞💗
Well the critters were sure happy to see us.Hawkins pouted a bit but then felt better, poor baby.

We drove down this morning to the dealer to get a recall issue done on my car. A loaner car was waiting for us so we went and did some shopping (Guitar Center, again) another music store to mention a couple.
Then we went to lunch.

We thought my car would be done (we hadn’t gotten a call yet though) so we drove back to the dealer. My car wasn’t done yet.

So....we did what one DOES while at a car dealer...looked at cars. Test drove a few.

Turns out I didn’t need the recall done for myself.

I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!!!😳😜
Poor Hawkins. Did you get a nice head bob?
See I knew you bought something. Except I was leaning towards a new camper.
Maybe a new 1 ton to go with it. 😃
1 x

RS

Re: Been gone alllll day...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

When do we get to hear??
Well the critters were sure happy to see us.Hawkins pouted a bit but then felt better, poor baby.

We drove down this morning to the dealer to get a recall issue done on my car. A loaner car was waiting for us so we went and did some shopping (Guitar Center, again) another music store to mention a couple.
Then we went to lunch.

We thought my car would be done (we hadn’t gotten a call yet though) so we drove back to the dealer. My car wasn’t done yet.

So....we did what one DOES while at a car dealer...looked at cars. Test drove a few.

Hahaa...well we have a brand new iPod travel trailer and Hubby has a brand new lifted Dodge Ram man truck. So we have that covered. We haven’t even used the trailer yet. When the weather is better.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yep! It was a long day. Eventful, fun!
When do we get to hear??

Then we went to lunch.

Good morning RS ! I had to laugh when I read this post.....years ago husband & I went in with a/c issues on our truck (less than 2 yrs old) while we waited my husband wandered the dealership and came back glassy eyed and almost drooling.....a/c was under warranty and fixed but yes we left with brand.new truck !!!! 😁
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

When do we get to hear??

Then we went to lunch.

Good morning RS ! I had to laugh when I read this post.....years ago husband & I went in with a/c issues on our truck (less than 2 yrs old) while we waited my husband wandered the dealership and came back glassy eyed and almost drooling.....a/c was under warranty and fixed but yes we left with brand.new truck !!!! 😁
Oh I know, it happens. We’ve done this before. This time was extra fun though!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Then we went to lunch.

Oh I know, it happens. We’ve done this before. This time was extra fun though!
Good , glad you & hubby had fun day ❗
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
WOW!!!!! Congrats! Nothing like that new car feeling.

I would ask you to name names of which was a lemon and what make made your day but Big brother might think we are talking about the hosts! LOL
🤣🤣🤣

Well first off I am not afraid to speak my
Mind. Not before the guideline changes and not now!! And we looked at all the same make but different models. Not a lemon 🍋 in sight!!! And not afraid to say which one of that either!!
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Then we went to lunch.

Hahaa...well we have a brand new iPod travel trailer and Hubby has a brand new lifted Dodge Ram man truck. So we have that covered. We haven’t even used the trailer yet. When the weather is better.
Well throw a 4 wheeler in the back of the Ram, hitch up pod and mosey on over for the rock hunt once we thaw out. 😃😃
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Well throw a 4 wheeler in the back of the Ram, hitch up pod and mosey on over for the rock hunt once we thaw out. 😃😃
Sounds AWESOME!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Sounds AWESOME!
Breaking rock and hibachi on the mountains!! 🌄
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Sounds AWESOME!
Breaking rock and hibachi on the mountains!! 🌄
I love rock hunting, and hibachi YEAH!!!!
1 x