Thank you!

Blossom

Thank you!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Going through my own personal crisis the last couple days so I'm somewhat out of the loop but my how things are changing here! Anyway, I'm taking a break. Permanent? Never say never. But I want to thank each & every one of you on this forum for the support, gemstone education, prayers, shared tears & all the posts that made me smile or better yet laugh out loud!

Thanks for the memories. Love & blessings to everyone!💞
13 x

Ginger

Re: Thank you!

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I will miss you Blossom and hope you come back soon. It’s been great getting to know you & I hope to see you again.💛
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I'm so sorry, Blossom.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

OtherSideoftheTracks, I’ve been thinking really hard about this myself, as I am afraid to post much of anything. That’s not the way it should be, especially on a community forum. But I find I’m more stressed, anxiety a little elevated and not really happy about the 1 change that we do know about. ❣️
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Oh Blossom my Blossom! I am so sorry to hear you have any kind of unpleasant things going on in your life.

Please, please come back to us when you feel able to do so

(I even promise not to post any stories if you will stay)
5 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Blossom, we haver never officially met.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time in your life.
Love and blessings, to you as well!!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Going through my own personal crisis the last couple days so I'm somewhat out of the loop but my how things are changing here! Anyway, I'm taking a break. Permanent? Never say never. But I want to thank each & every one of you on this forum for the support, gemstone education, prayers, shared tears & all the posts that made me smile or better yet laugh out loud!

Thanks for the memories. Love & blessings to everyone!💞
Bye Blossom. Im so sorry you are having struggles. Im considering the same. Too much happening with my daughter. ❤
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom - So sorry , it has been a pleasure getting to know you . Please take care 💜
Hope you come back to forum
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am sorry to hear you are having a bad time Blossom but remember that each new day brings new hope and change, I hope you do not stay away to long, you will be missed.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Even if you never shop here again you still have a lot of shoulders to lean on if you need to.
3 x