💖💖💖 :D :D :D
And in the meantime I am so happy that Gemaholic is doing
something that she loves to do. She'll be great in the new
surroundings. :)
2 x

Ginger

Re: Gemaholic-

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Well, I tried deleting my real name because I don’t want it on the web & it deleted my account 🥺 so if you don’t see me there anymore, that’s why. It’s very difficult to navigate for me, even though I have one through my big twitter account, which I will be canceling due to problems navigating through it. I wish you all happy times, but I will respectfully stay off the Wordpress because it’s so confusing to me & gets my anxiety elevated. But I don’t understand why it deleted my account when I was trying to just delete my name to something else. You are all my friends & I want to keep in touch with you all, it’s just that website is very difficult for me. I hope no one has hard feelings against me, but I didn’t mean to delete the account but it’s not showing me anything, so I guess that’s what happened. I hope to hear from you all & continue as good friends like we all are. I know we’ve all voiced our complaints, problems & our joys on here-I just can’t seem to navigate the website. But I hope you will please keep in touch with me. You’re ALL wonderful friends & I hope and pray ShopLC can get back to the way it used to be. I always have hope & I admire you ALL very much.♥️♥️
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger, by all means, keep your anxiety level in check. That
new blog is not going away!....things are still being organized
as Gemaholic is beginning subjects of interest and more bloggers
not only just from here, will be jumping in with questions
and stories.
You always have great questions and advice to share. Like I
said, things are just getting organized there, in the not too
distant future we hope that you'll be there to take a look too.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I tried deleting my real name because I don’t want it on the web & it deleted my account 🥺 so if you don’t see me there anymore, that’s why. It’s very difficult to navigate for me, even though I have one through my big twitter account, which I will be canceling due to problems navigating through it. I wish you all happy times, but I will respectfully stay off the Wordpress because it’s so confusing to me & gets my anxiety elevated. But I don’t understand why it deleted my account when I was trying to just delete my name to something else. You are all my friends & I want to keep in touch with you all, it’s just that website is very difficult for me. I hope no one has hard feelings against me, but I didn’t mean to delete the account but it’s not showing me anything, so I guess that’s what happened. I hope to hear from you all & continue as good friends like we all are. I know we’ve all voiced our complaints, problems & our joys on here-I just can’t seem to navigate the website. But I hope you will please keep in touch with me. You’re ALL wonderful friends & I hope and pray ShopLC can get back to the way it used to be. I always have hope & I admire you ALL very much.♥️♥️
I am sorry WP has given you so much anxiety. I am just learning my way around. Its definitely a different format and takes much getting used to. Its not worth mental anguish though. I will let others know when I check in again. My daughter is at the ER for the second time in four days. She is having some tests done. Tomorrow she has two appointments. I will pop in here and the other place when I have time. You take care! ❤
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh please Gemsnob, concentrate on your daughter and I will be praying for you. I hope things are okay, I’m always around if anyone needs me. I was at the site but it deleted me when I tried changing the name. It’s very hard for me to navigate. But I will check in here from time to time. Again my prayers for you and your daughter ♥️🌹
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@gemsnob - I'm keeping you and your sweet daughter in my prayers.... I'm sorry for what you both are going through. <3
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Take care 💜 keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
4 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
💖💖💖 :D :D :D
And in the meantime I am so happy that Gemaholic is doing
something that she loves to do. She'll be great in the new
surroundings. :)
Honey, God bless you! You are the sweetest...now I understand your name! ;)
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger 🌺

Please don't worry! Remember that we can help you and make an account FOR you. This is going to take time. We all have lives to lead and to most of us, "blogs" are new.

So relax and don't worry, okay? I have anxiety issues too. I understand.

Many will still be purchasing from SLC. And checking in.

AND....We can set up an account for you and you can tell us what user name!

By the way, you CAN change your user name after you make an account. You can change it as many times as you want to.

As long as it isn't being used by someone else. It also can be a TITLE, not just one name.

Just an example: London Blue Sapphire Lover

But your user name when posting would show up like this:

"londonbluesapphirelover"

On your page you would be able to separate the words at the top, use pretty fonts, a teal color background, etc.

Love you, Ginger. This is new to you so YES, it's frustrating and that causes anxiety!!!!!

You will not be left outside in the rain, my dear friend!

Just relax right now. And if you want, go to the SLC forum and you'll still see a lot of us!
🥰
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I'm hanging on a few minutes for couple of looks at the
Montana Blue Sapphire and not too impressed, I was
hoping for something darker blue?

Catt, are you working on your new account to the
new site, or did you land there already? :lol:

Ginger, I know you can!!!!

I check in there now and then just to get the hang