new site, or did you land there already? :lol:

Ginger, I know you can!!!!

I check in there now and then just to get the hang
of the site and am learning bit by bit.

Love ya XO
@honey

Hi, Sweet Honey!
🐝🍯🐝

I am working on my account, but realized I need to change my user name. I found the site, and need you all to know something, if you haven't already noticed!

I am VERY "O.C.D."

This includes even user names, accounts, my site, how it looks, with fonts, colors, etc.
🤔

So it will take me awhile because I can take "FOREVER" to choose a user name, etc.
😂

I'll see ya there SOON, though!
🐝🌺🍯🌺🐝
3 x

Angelflutter

Re: Gemaholic-

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I tried deleting my real name because I don’t want it on the web & it deleted my account 🥺 so if you don’t see me there anymore, that’s why. It’s very difficult to navigate for me, even though I have one through my big twitter account, which I will be canceling due to problems navigating through it. I wish you all happy times, but I will respectfully stay off the Wordpress because it’s so confusing to me & gets my anxiety elevated. But I don’t understand why it deleted my account when I was trying to just delete my name to something else. You are all my friends & I want to keep in touch with you all, it’s just that website is very difficult for me. I hope no one has hard feelings against me, but I didn’t mean to delete the account but it’s not showing me anything, so I guess that’s what happened. I hope to hear from you all & continue as good friends like we all are. I know we’ve all voiced our complaints, problems & our joys on here-I just can’t seem to navigate the website. But I hope you will please keep in touch with me. You’re ALL wonderful friends & I hope and pray ShopLC can get back to the way it used to be. I always have hope & I admire you ALL very much.♥️♥️
Ginger, please stay. If I could get in I know you can. I am not computer literate and I get anxiety about new things on the computer. I only know what I have been taught. But I navigated to the new site. I'm not sure but there still might be a few glitches to work out. We will do what we can to bring you along. Oh gosh, I sound like I know what I am talking about. That is scary. :D
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ginger.... I forgot to say..... not only did I make it to the site..... I am already able to navigate. I just started pushing icons and then figured out swiping I think to the left to change to different conversation topics. I guess I will learn more and more as time goes on. And yes, after you are in, you can indeed change user name. We will see you on the other side dear friend.
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I'm hanging on a few minutes for couple of looks at the
Montana Blue Sapphire and not too impressed, I was
hoping for something darker blue?

Catt, are you working on your new account to the
new site, or did you land there already? :lol:

Ginger, I know you can!!!!

I check in there now and then just to get the hang
of the site and am learning bit by bit.

Love ya XO
I added some new blogs, so it will be easier for people to get conversations going once there are more topics up. It's actually just like here, only with pictures! It's pretty straightforward once you play around with it! Thanks for all your help honey! You have been so kind and encouraging and reading all your posts here just warmed my heart!
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger.... I forgot to say..... not only did I make it to the site..... I am already able to navigate. I just started pushing icons and then figured out swiping I think to the left to change to different conversation topics. I guess I will learn more and more as time goes on. And yes, after you are in, you can indeed change user name. We will see you on the other side dear friend.
Glad you made it over, Angel!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Well, I tried deleting my real name because I don’t want it on the web & it deleted my account 🥺 so if you don’t see me there anymore, that’s why. It’s very difficult to navigate for me, even though I have one through my big twitter account, which I will be canceling due to problems navigating through it. I wish you all happy times, but I will respectfully stay off the Wordpress because it’s so confusing to me & gets my anxiety elevated. But I don’t understand why it deleted my account when I was trying to just delete my name to something else. You are all my friends & I want to keep in touch with you all, it’s just that website is very difficult for me. I hope no one has hard feelings against me, but I didn’t mean to delete the account but it’s not showing me anything, so I guess that’s what happened. I hope to hear from you all & continue as good friends like we all are. I know we’ve all voiced our complaints, problems & our joys on here-I just can’t seem to navigate the website. But I hope you will please keep in touch with me. You’re ALL wonderful friends & I hope and pray ShopLC can get back to the way it used to be. I always have hope & I admire you ALL very much.♥️♥️
@Ginger 🌺

Please don't worry! Remember that we can help you and make an account FOR you. This is going to take time. We all have lives to lead and to most of us, "blogs" are new.

So relax and don't worry, okay? I have anxiety issues too. I understand.

Many will still be purchasing from SLC. And checking in.

AND....We can set up an account for you and you can tell us what user name!

By the way, you CAN change your user name after you make an account. You can change it as many times as you want to.

As long as it isn't being used by someone else. It also can be a TITLE, not just one name.

Just an example: London Blue Sapphire Lover

But your user name when posting would show up like this:

"londonbluesapphirelover"

On your page you would be able to separate the words at the top, use pretty fonts, a teal color background, etc.

Love you, Ginger. This is new to you so YES, it's frustrating and that causes anxiety!!!!!

You will not be left outside in the rain, my dear friend!

Just relax right now. And if you want, go to the SLC forum and you'll still see a lot of us!
🥰
💜 Ginger - don't worry !!!! You'll get there.....if I can TRUST ME. You can !❣❣❣ this is all so new
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Ginger 🌺

Please don't worry! Remember that we can help you and make an account FOR you. This is going to take time. We all have lives to lead and to most of us, "blogs" are new.

So relax and don't worry, okay? I have anxiety issues too. I understand.

Many will still be purchasing from SLC. And checking in.

AND....We can set up an account for you and you can tell us what user name!

By the way, you CAN change your user name after you make an account. You can change it as many times as you want to.

As long as it isn't being used by someone else. It also can be a TITLE, not just one name.

Just an example: London Blue Sapphire Lover

But your user name when posting would show up like this:

"londonbluesapphirelover"

On your page you would be able to separate the words at the top, use pretty fonts, a teal color background, etc.

Love you, Ginger. This is new to you so YES, it's frustrating and that causes anxiety!!!!!

You will not be left outside in the rain, my dear friend!

Just relax right now. And if you want, go to the SLC forum and you'll still see a lot of us!
🥰
You're the best, Catticus!
2 x