If us on the forum

Angelflutter

If us on the forum

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

If the few of us on the forum are having all of the problems that have been mentioned throughout all of the topics covered..... don'tcha just wonder just how many other shoppers that :mrgreen: are not on the forum are having ? :?
10 x

Kittycat

Re: If us on the forum

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have to return a beautiful opal and multi color sapphire ring as a stone fell out, I was heartbroken as they didn't have anymore in stock and I won't wear it with a stone missing, maybe I can get a stone at the gemshow. I recently lost another stone in a multi sapphire ring and three stones in another multi colored sapphire ring, I'm not having any luck with the sapphires. Also I ordered a hair trimmer and only used it once and it stopped working, called CS twice for a free return label and haven't gotten it.The item was $10, so I guess I'll just not return it although it broke, won't pay return shipping!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Kittycat, you shouldn’t have to pay for return shipping on the hair trimmer that broke. It sounds defective to me & one of the mods should be able to take care of it for you. It sounds like the rings are defective & not the quality they should be. Mod Conner or Danielle, I think someone should help her please.❣️
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I have to return a beautiful opal and multi color sapphire ring as a stone fell out, I was heartbroken as they didn't have anymore in stock and I won't wear it with a stone missing, maybe I can get a stone at the gemshow. I recently lost another stone in a multi sapphire ring and three stones in another multi colored sapphire ring, I'm not having any luck with the sapphires. Also I ordered a hair trimmer and only used it once and it stopped working, called CS twice for a free return label and haven't gotten it.The item was $10, so I guess I'll just not return it although it broke, won't pay return shipping!
Sorry about your bad luck Kittycat. But, this is exactly what I am talking about. We are just a handful of purchasers.... kinda makes me wonder. Things that make ya go duh? :shock:
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Kittycat I am sorry to here you have missing stones, one thing you can do is check shop lc's website for a cheap ring with sapphires in it the same size and buy it just for the stones to replace the missing ones, you might be able to get a deal on a ring that has the same size stones and you would spares in case you lose any more stones.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

It’s so depressing how many issues long time customers are having.
A SHREWD company will go out of their way to make things right for long time customers. THAT’S IF THEY WANT TO KEEP THESE VALUABLE BUYERS.
Its a very competitive world out there, where we all have many choices of places to buy from.
Its been proven that the companies that go out of their way to correct a wrong, will be repaid by that customer’s loyalty.
Btw- once again, its 30% off. Sounds great. NOT. They first increase the price, so 30% coupon, basically brings it back to the original price.
That’s where shoplc is making huge mistakes. If we like a item, We remember the price. Its an insult to PRETEND to give off with a coupon.
It was way different when I bought hundreds of items here. Those coupons were added to the same prices it was originally.
Now that got us to keep on BUYING over and over again. Shoplc got rid of lots of left over merchandise, and we customers got a good buy.
I hope shoplc WAKES UP AND SMELLS THE WAY TO MAKE MEGA MONEY👻
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Re: Return label. Can't you use any return label, just mark thru the invoice number and add the correct invoice number? Then state the reason for return is defective. Hopefully, it is within the 30 days.
bluez
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Re: Return label. Can't you use any return label, just mark thru the invoice number and add the correct invoice number? Then state the reason for return is defective. Hopefully, it is within the 30 days.
bluez
For returns I have always called first to let them know I was returning item got confirmation that I would get Full refund . Then I used the return label that is attached to invoice
I have never asked for a return label to be sent
Just made sure I filled out 'reason why' and made sure I wrote down all info. Including name of CS that I talked to then after returning I send an email to SLC to notify then of return. Always got back ana email from them confirming. This way things move very quickly .its always worked for me.
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I threw away the original return label after using the item and it worked the first time. I was assured by CS twice I would get a new label. How long could that take? Both times was told a week? Why so long to just put it in a regular envelope and mail it regular mail should take 3 days at most. And now it has been 30 days since I ordered it because I didn't get the label on time to mail it back. Not happy! I'm not calling again, $10 is just not worth the hassle and I bet thats what they count on and they were never going to send me the label. I guess I'll just stick to jewelry., no more lifestyle items for me. Jewelry only costs $3 to return w\o a label.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that you are running into these issues. We have reached out privately so we can help get this all resolved for you. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family, and I am look forward to your response to the private message and getting this resolved for you!
4 x