Over charges again!

Gem Lover

Over charges again!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Again today over charged on my account and also a canceled item did not get canceled, this is the 3rd time this week and this time I was told there is a problem with the website so you better be checking your charges and in the meantime shop lc is tying up my funds with these charges, I think I am just going to stop shopping here.
5 x

Gypsy

Re: Over charges again!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Again today over charged on my account and also a canceled item did not get canceled, this is the 3rd time this week and this time I was told there is a problem with the website so you better be checking your charges and in the meantime shop lc is tying up my funds with these charges, I think I am just going to stop shopping here.
There has to be something seriously wrong with thier system and the forum is glitching......this makes me really nervous. I haven't ordered anything in quite awhile waiting for things to settle down but it seems to be worse certainly dont want to be double charges.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Gem Lover,

Very sorry to hear about this, if you email me the order information I will gladly look into this for you :).
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
There has to be something seriously wrong with thier system and the forum is glitching......this makes me really nervous. I haven't ordered anything in quite awhile waiting for things to settle down but it seems to be worse certainly dont want to be double charges.
Hello Gypsy,

What types of forum glitches are you experiencing?
3 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Gypsy,

Good Morning Daniel - the forum has been doubling and even quadrupling some posts. And notifications only work sone of the time -Gypsy
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Gypsy,

Good Morning Daniel - the forum has been doubling and even quadrupling some posts. And notifications only work sone of the time -Gypsy
Hello,

Well that isn't good! I can confirm we had an update on the site, maybe it was impacting the forum, I will check with the admin. Thanks so much!
4 x

Gypsy

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello Gypsy,

Hello,

Well that isn't good! I can confirm we had an update on the site, maybe it was impacting the forum, I will check with the admin. Thanks so much!
🙂 yes , and quite confusing at times 🤯
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Moderator_Danielle I also had cancelled an item from my cart online and it still went thru and shipped, I was told by customer service that there is a problem with the website and they knew about it, well if shop lc knows there is that issue then why not post it on the site so people would know to call and cancel an item rather then it ship and then have to return the unwanted item?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Moderator_Danielle I also had cancelled an item from my cart online and it still went thru and shipped, I was told by customer service that there is a problem with the website and they knew about it, well if shop lc knows there is that issue then why not post it on the site so people would know to call and cancel an item rather then it ship and then have to return the unwanted item?
Hello Gem Lover,

I agree that this is problematic. The problem was intermittent however I will share with opportunity for improvement with the Director of E-comerce. In the mean time, I am glad to help you if needed.
2 x