getting the lowest price

Gypsy

Re: getting the lowest price

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I lost my $10 credit that Danielle put on my account because of the defective bag I received. Sure the order was taken care of, but I lost my $10 store credit. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s the principle that it’s not right to do this in my opinion!
Ginger- it doesn't matter if its $10.00 or $1.00 its YOUR MONEY. 💲
3 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

10.00 is 10.00! If your bag was defective, you should still get the credit back. If you didn’t like it that is one thing, but if it is defective you should get the credit back. Can you reach out to Danielle? I don’t think that is an unreasonable request. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Anya wrote:
4 years ago
10.00 is 10.00! If your bag was defective, you should still get the credit back. If you didn’t like it that is one thing, but if it is defective you should get the credit back. Can you reach out to Danielle? I don’t think that is an unreasonable request. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I think for whatever reason a credit should be returned, even if you don’t like it. I ordered a ring using a voucher and then decided to cancel it. I tried to use the voucher again and it did not work. That’s the same thing.
So because the voucher didn’t work I didn’t order at all. These things need to be coded properly to work properly in the system.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I lost my $10 credit that Danielle put on my account because of the defective bag I received. Sure the order was taken care of, but I lost my $10 store credit. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s the principle that it’s not right to do this in my opinion!
Ginger- it doesn't matter if its $10.00 or $1.00 its YOUR MONEY. 💲
YESSSSSSSSSSS! Even a PENNY matters!

Not only that, but letting these things "go" makes SLC do them all the more. Especially to new buyers.
3 x