getting the lowest price

Kittycat

getting the lowest price

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I placed an order before the color change garnet show started, maybe an hour before, knowing Id get the best price, but NOT. the ring was $49.99 and I had a $10 voucher. I checked my orders a few hours later after checking the website to see what was coming up and the ring was $20 less, I had to call CS to make sure I got the correct price because the web was having technical problems. I did NOT get the lower price. it took the rep. forever to re-order it and cancel the previous order. she assured me I could still use the voucher since the original order was cancelled, since it was much cheaper I did not use the voucher on the second order I tried to use the voucher on another more expensive order and it would not let me Wwhat a nightmare. I dont why my order was not automatically adjusted and I had to call. Also for 2 days I could not pay an overdue budget pay on line therefore I was not able to use budget pay yesterday, so I did not order anything.
6 x

Gem Lover

Re: getting the lowest price

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I noticed they did as I suggested, I complained on the forum that an order I had canceled did not cancel and shipped and that customer service told me they were aware of the problem so I suggested on the forum that they post it so people know and can call in to cancel, to my surprise this morning they had posted it in red where are orders are so thank you shop lc for listening and doing it. I am sorry you did not get the lowest price I hope it gets straightened out for you, I would call them back about your discount card not working.
6 x

Pete

Post by Pete » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order before the color change garnet show started, maybe an hour before, knowing Id get the best price, but NOT. the ring was $49.99 and I had a $10 voucher. I checked my orders a few hours later after checking the website to see what was coming up and the ring was $20 less, I had to call CS to make sure I got the correct price because the web was having technical problems. I did NOT get the lower price. it took the rep. forever to re-order it and cancel the previous order. she assured me I could still use the voucher since the original order was cancelled, since it was much cheaper I did not use the voucher on the second order I tried to use the voucher on another more expensive order and it would not let me Wwhat a nightmare. I dont why my order was not automatically adjusted and I had to call. Also for 2 days I could not pay an overdue budget pay on line therefore I was not able to use budget pay yesterday, so I did not order anything.
Hello Kittycat, I've noticed that whenever you place an order prior to the presentacion the system will not automatically adjust the price due to system limitations, Customer Service would be able to honor the lowest price by means of a refund or in your case cancellation and reorder, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Customer Service already, but they would be able to sort everything for, I have also noticed that if a voucher is used and the order is cancelled you will not be able to use again, again due to system limitations, since they are a 1 time use, but again Customer Service should be able to help you with a manual adjust to the price or refund for the difference, I hope the information helps, have a great day :D
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Pete wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Kittycat, I've noticed that whenever you place an order prior to the presentacion the system will not automatically adjust the price due to system limitations, Customer Service would be able to honor the lowest price by means of a refund or in your case cancellation and reorder, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Customer Service already, but they would be able to sort everything for, I have also noticed that if a voucher is used and the order is cancelled you will not be able to use again, again due to system limitations, since they are a 1 time use, but again Customer Service should be able to help you with a manual adjust to the price or refund for the difference, I hope the information helps, have a great day :D
Hi Pete, you work for slc huh?
6 x

Pete

Post by Pete » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Pete wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Pete, you work for slc huh?
Hello Spooky, nope this is just information and resolutions that has been provided to me in the past.
7 x

Kittycat

I was lied to then by CS, she told me once the order is canceled the coupon is then active again. I just spoke to some one else in CS and she said I had to call at the time I want to use the voucher and then I can use it. So much hassle. Why all the conflicting info? I don't know why she had to cancel my order and reorder it in order to adjust the price for me, very stupid! What if it would have sold out, which has happened to me before. I should have gotten the lowest price to begin with because I ordered during that show even though it aired later, again dumb. Every time I had this problem before when they use to have the customer appreciation vouchers, I would call and the CS person would take so long my size would sell out! So aggravating, there has to be a better way.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I was lied to then by CS, she told me once the order is canceled the coupon is then active again. I just spoke to some one else in CS and she said I had to call at the time I want to use the voucher and then I can use it. So much hassle. Why all the conflicting info? I don't know why she had to cancel my order and reorder it in order to adjust the price for me, very stupid! What if it would have sold out, which has happened to me before. I should have gotten the lowest price to begin with because I ordered during that show even though it aired later, again dumb. Every time I had this problem before when they use to have the customer appreciation vouchers, I would call and the CS person would take so long my size would sell out! So aggravating, there has to be a better way.
Good Evening, Kittycat!

Goodness, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! Indeed, the agent should not have needed to cancel the order for you, as Customer Service can make the adjustment manually (should the system not do it automatically) once the order has invoiced. Now, it is true that once an order that has used a voucher of any kind is cancelled, that the voucher cannot be used again. However, we of Customer Service can still honor the voucher which is why the representative advised you to call in to order the next time you wish to use the voucher.

I agree the agent did not handle the situation with the optimal solution, and I have notified our management teams to ensure the agent is found and corrective training is done to ensure others are not affected by this.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this! If you have any further concerns or issues you'd like addressed directly, please feel free to send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com and we the Moderator Team can take care of this for you.
2 x

Kittycat

The order was Not even invoiced yet, that wasn't the issue. The issue was why did I have to call to get the lower price, I thought everyone gets the bottom price always, I should not have had to call, if I wouldn't have noticed the price decrease I wouldn't have gotten the lower price.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
The order was Not even invoiced yet, that wasn't the issue. The issue was why did I have to call to get the lower price, I thought everyone gets the bottom price always, I should not have had to call, if I wouldn't have noticed the price decrease I wouldn't have gotten the lower price.
Thank you for that clarification!

That is correct, customers are meant to receive the lowest cost.

Of course, if the order is placed before the item dropped to the lowest price, it'll initially charge the order for the current price before the adjustment of the lower price is done. However, that adjustment is done automatically once the order is invoiced -- the adjustment is not done at the time the lower price is declared, so it will take time for the adjustment to reflect.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I lost my $10 credit that Danielle put on my account because of the defective bag I received. Sure the order was taken care of, but I lost my $10 store credit. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s the principle that it’s not right to do this in my opinion!
4 x