Response to RS: Poor Quality

Gem Lover

Response to RS: Poor Quality

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS I am not sure if you will see this I could not reply to your post as it was locked. When you said that you thought auction items were returned items I often wondered why when we have 30 days to wear and decide if we want to keep an item we have to leave the tag on so that it is returnable, the only thing I can come up with is so they can resell it without having to retag the item. I for one do not want to be walking around with an item on with a tag hanging off it, I will look like Mini Pearl from the old HE HAW show, lol. Other shopping networks do not require that the tag be left on and they resell returned items as used or as is items at a lower cost but I have never seen an as is or used item for sale on shop lc so what do they do with the returned items if they do not resell them? I have received gemstone rings with scratches or scuff marks on the gems and the metal which made me think they were returned items, I have also received items without a tag and called customer service for them to take note of it so I would not have a problem when returning the item.
6 x

RS

Re: Response to RS: Poor Quality

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I agree completely and have experienced the exact same things!
I was emailed about my CS issues. Only because SLC wanted info from me. I was not happy they closed the thread but in my email was told it was because the matter was settled!
No.it.was.not!
They got the info they needed from me and all I got was return the item and we are sorry.
Not pleased.
Yet here I still am. Today anyway.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have gotten returned items. One had dried blood on the earring post. Right now Im watching Katie and Adi selling the 3ct Diamond bracelet. Katie frequently repeats that these are a higher grade. So I asked what grade is it. No answer. Then I asked are they enhanced diamonds, where they take a very poor color and clarity diamond and enhance it to improve the color and clarity. I got no answer. Lately, since Kevin Lyons, President of Shoplc, was ousted, or left on his own in July, I have noticed the live show deteriorating in Quality
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Well Imagine that !!! My issues not settled either!!!! But they closed thread after politely telling you they’ll email and email says basically the company can’t and won’t do squat!!!! Done w/ this company!!!!
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

That is done buying!!!! It’ll be awhile before I quit exposing them
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your concerns have been forwarded. Any issues that you may experience you are more than welcome to reach out to us by calling customer service at 1877-899-0078 or by emailing us at customerservice@shoplc.com. We also can assist you by you chatting in with us on our website at www.shoplc.com. We would be more than happy to help you with any needs you may have. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
0 x