This is Strange

JewelryQueen

Re: This is Strange

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Boy! Remind me not to p*ss you off! Back in the day when I often would have large sums of money on me had a gun. Don't pack now tho.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

😂🤣😆🤣😂😅😂🤣😅😆😂🤣
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Just hard to trust anyone these days. I dont even answer my phone unless I recognize the number and then I wait to see if who ever called left a message
Apartment complex where I live is gated and yet I had to go down today so they could reprogram my gate remote, there were not only cars broken into last night but a car was stolen!
I am the same way. I never answer my phone anymore if I don't recognize the number. Been that way for a couple of years. If it's important, they will leave a message. So sad that it has come to this.
4 x

Angelflutter

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

People baffle me sometimes. Especially when it comes to cars. Hubby and I went to Safeway this morning after the bank and when I got out of my new car a guy started to approach me and yelling at me about my car.
Hubby stepped in front of me and backed the guy off.
What the heck RS !! what if you'd been alone !
I know! I mean I carry mace. But still...
I was close enough to my car that this time I would have just gotten back in and taken off. Normally I check my surrounding VERY carefully when I am alone. But I get lax when hubby is with me. He’s former Homeland security and Fed Marshall. He’s been trained by the FBI and he carries.
I pack... always. Pee Wee my little .38 is always with me. I have shot Trap and Skeet for years. If I can hit that three inch bird from 16 to 26 yards away.... I would suggest that a troublemaker steer clear of me. I probably would not shoot to kill, but I will put a hurtin' on you that you won't soon forget. I am ex military... so no qualms about putting someone down.
5 x

Angelflutter

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
I carry mace too, the only other thing that I might carry
is a tazer. I don't want to kill anyone, I just might need
to get them off me!
I'd probably end up tazering myself trying to get it out of my purse 😳
As sh*t, that wouldn't be good. Though the mental visual is funny. I have a taster but with my luck the dang thing would be dead if I ever needed to use it....... seems you need to keep them charged. Pistol much easier. Always at hand and always ready. Carry it in holster..... not in my purse. Easy access.
4 x

Angelflutter

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy How right you are! I'm not answering from anywhere at that time.

Wanna hear a good one? My phone number contains 888. You wouldn't believe the amount of people wanting an electric potato peeler who miss dial at 2 AM.

And when I am calling out of area how many people think I am trying to sell them an electric potato peeler.
LOL..... just LOL...... what more is there to say? My last three digits are 911. The first three digits are off by 1 number for non - emergency ambulance calls. So, I have had calls at all hours day and night for an ambulance. I thought it was so funny that I was a medic and when I got my phone that the last 3 numbers were 911. What were the odds if that happening ?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

What the heck RS !! what if you'd been alone !
I know! I mean I carry mace. But still...
I was close enough to my car that this time I would have just gotten back in and taken off. Normally I check my surrounding VERY carefully when I am alone. But I get lax when hubby is with me. He’s former Homeland security and Fed Marshall. He’s been trained by the FBI and he carries.
I pack... always. Pee Wee my little .38 is always with me. I have shot Trap and Skeet for years. If I can hit that three inch bird from 16 to 26 yards away.... I would suggest that a troublemaker steer clear of me. I probably would not shoot to kill, but I will put a hurtin' on you that you won't soon forget. I am ex military... so no qualms about putting someone down.
You go GIRL ❣❣
3 x