This is Strange

Gypsy

Re: This is Strange

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yeah I've had my phone ring dead of night and look at the screen and it will say -call from Sri Lanka.....like I'm gonna answer that call 😳
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

The things some people do nowadays is just outright scary plus stupid. My husband has a detective license & is licensed to carry too, but not me-yet. I don’t even carry mace, I guess I should. I’ve had people get road rage when I am driving, to the point where they actually tailgate my bumper honking their horns. I honestly feel my anxiety go through the roof, check and make sure my doors & windows are locked. I actually had a woman pull in the shopping mall following me one day because she got out screaming I got in front of her. She blocked my car in where I couldn’t get out, so I called the police. They didn’t even give her a ticket, only warning. You never know what some of these weirdos are going to do. I try & not get out much now unfortunately.
5 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I carry mace too, the only other thing that I might carry
is a tazer. I don't want to kill anyone, I just might need
to get them off me!
I'd probably end up tazering myself trying to get it out of my purse 😳
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Gypsy How right you are! I'm not answering from anywhere at that time.

Wanna hear a good one? My phone number contains 888. You wouldn't believe the amount of people wanting an electric potato peeler who miss dial at 2 AM.

And when I am calling out of area how many people think I am trying to sell them an electric potato peeler.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

🤣🤣 jewelry queen how hilarious
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

Wanna hear a good one? My phone number contains 888. You wouldn't believe the amount of people wanting an electric potato peeler who miss dial at 2 AM.

And when I am calling out of area how many people think I am trying to sell them an electric potato peeler.
OOOOOO, CAN I BUY ONE?
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Not over my phone ya don't!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

Ive had people spoof call me with my own name and phone number. I answer and go off on them! Im like" if you put as much energy into a legitimate job as you do into crime, you would be rich!" Stop calling me you freak!
4 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

I honestly thought you were going to say you got those "freaky"sex calls 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I don't pick up.

If it's robos or scammers they will then know your phone is "a working number" and will continue to call...AND will also sell your number to other scammers.

As for Tasers/Stunguns, Sprays, and the "other"...
I'm packin'! ALL. 🤠

Don't be afraid of stunguns/tasers.

They have a safety switch and you can buy them combined with flashlights with the high LED lights to "flash blind" offenders. You just have to keep it charged. Easy Peasy...by plugging it in to a regular outlet. No batteries needed.

The taser/stun part does not show. People think you are carrying a flashlight only.

Just turning the switch on (it's in a place you won't accidentally hit) will make offenders runnnnn.

You can hear it...AND SO CAN THEY!

Remember too, it's not always a human you might need it for. A dog, pack of dogs, coyotes, bears, wildcats, etc., attacking. Depends on where you live.

They offer voltages in the high millions, and with FAR more voltage than that.

Big River Site, Homer Depo, and NOT EXPENSIVE.
THEY WORK! 💥
4 x