Not Happy With Orders Received

Gem Lover

Not Happy With Orders Received

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had a good amount of items that came in today and most are going to be returned. Three of the Orissa Rhodolite Garnet rings are going back, two of them are a deep cherry red and almost black and the other is not the right size, it fits my pinky, I wear a 7 on my ring finger and the bracelet is also red, it does not look like Orrisa at all and does not match any of my other Orissa items and I have many. A wallet that looks like something you would get at the dollar store for $1.00. A SUKRITI purse that has paint missing on a bird so there is a white spot instead. A Lapis Luzuli ring that is so dark it almost looks like deep navy or black, the setting was very nice but not the stone. I did however love the two single layer jewelry box's that I purchased, they are very large, twice the size of the regular box's and have a very nice interior and I did like the 10k gold hoops that came in, the are nice for the $99 that I paid, good price for gold.
7 x

RS

Re: Not Happy With Orders Received

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I had a good amount of items that came in today and most are going to be returned. Three of the Orissa Rhodolite Garnet rings are going back, two of them are a deep cherry red and almost black and the other is not the right size, it fits my pinky, I wear a 7 on my ring finger and the bracelet is also red, it does not look like Orrisa at all and does not match any of my other Orissa items and I have many. A wallet that looks like something you would get at the dollar store for $1.00. A SUKRITI purse that has paint missing on a bird so there is a white spot instead. A Lapis Luzuli ring that is so dark it almost looks like deep navy or black, the setting was very nice but not the stone. I did however love the two single layer jewelry box's that I purchased, they are very large, twice the size of the regular box's and have a very nice interior and I did like the 10k gold hoops that came in, the are nice for the $99 that I paid, good price for gold.
Bah, I was concerned about that large stone ring you ordered. I am sorry about so many items, I can sympathize with you❣️
4 x

Gem Lover

Thank you RS, they looked dark on TV but I was hoping they would be ok, they are not only dark but not the Orissa color either, what you do see beside the dark is flashes of bright red, it reminds me of how some of the large regular garnets look.
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

RS Do you have the item number handy? If you don’t mind? I’m looking at buying o r garnet ring with large stones but I’m concerned they would be dark. If you have time; I’m not trying to be nosy.
2 x

CJM

RS Do you have the item number handy? If you don’t mind? I’m looking at buying o r garnet ring with large stones but I’m concerned they would be dark. If you have time; I’m not trying to be nosy.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I think you want Gem Lover? I didn’t order that ring, in fact didn’t order any of the OR garnet this time around. I got Anthill garnet.
If I can remember which one she bought I will of course post the item number!
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Gem Lover I'm so sorry your items were such a disappointment. I remember the exact large garnet ring you ordered. I though when I saw it that it just looked like a regular Mozambique, not an Orissa. I know larger garnets can be very dark, but I'm really sorry that ring was such a misrepresentation for you. I hate returning things so much, which has made me a lot pickier lately. I've really lost a lot of trust with these people.
4 x

Gem Lover

CJM the numbers for the two that I ordered are #3521481 and #3528206 the second of the two is the largest.
1 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I love my Orrisa Rhodolite bracelet that I received today, beautiful color, did not look like Mozambique at all. But I have to mention that day they had a TLV bracelet and I ordered it and later they presented this one and it was $30 less so I canceled the TLV., even though I would have preferred the cushion, which was what I ordered first and this one was Oval, but the $30 difference,ct. wt. was close, made me change my mind.
3 x

CJM

Thank you Gem Lover. Those were the ones I was looking at. I think I'll pass.
3 x