Nice gesture...

RS

Nice gesture...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We bought a new car the other day. The doorbell just rang and FedEx delivered a gift basket the size of a wheelbarrow. It is from the car dealership.

My goodness it’s packed full. Champagne, cheeses, crackers, caviar, olives, salami, chocolates, dried fruit, nuts...

What a nice surprise.
10 x

Gypsy

Re: Nice gesture...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
We bought a new car the other day. The doorbell just rang and FedEx delivered a gift basket the size of a wheelbarrow. It is from the car dealership.

My goodness it’s packed full. Champagne, cheeses, crackers, caviar, olives, salami, chocolates, dried fruit, nuts...

What a nice surprise.
YUMMY 🥰 did you buy a fleet ❓❗❓❗❓
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

What a nice surprise.
YUMMY 🥰 did you buy a fleet ❓❗❓❗❓
🤣🤣🤣 nope, just one!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

That dealership knows how to show appreciation to their customers, what a nice surprise. Shop LC I want a gift basket!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
That dealership knows how to show appreciation to their customers, what a nice surprise. Shop LC I want a gift basket!
Yeah well...you read my thread over yonder...right?

Maybe you don’t 🤣
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah well...you read my thread over yonder...right?

Maybe you don’t 🤣
Yikes !!!! You're right 😳
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

The thread where RS? I didn’t see anything or maybe I am not looking at the right place?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
The thread where RS? I didn’t see anything or maybe I am not looking at the right place?
Where Gemaholic is? The one referring to a “mess”.
Started by me.

It’s really confusing though. What started as one thing changed into a couple of things before we ended up getting things straightened out.
Hence..a mess!
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh I didn’t see it because I tried deleting my real name to something else & it deleted the account. I can’t figure that Wordpress out honestly, it’s so confusing & kept asking me to create a blog instead of an account. So I haven’t tried getting back on it due to it making my anxiety go through the roof. I’m happy to hear that you got a huge gift basket from the car dealership. My husband has 4 trucks & all they have sent is a coffee mug, a big bag of chocolate & some fudge. 😂😂 I would be all over those chocolates RS, I wish they would let us post pictures, I would love to see your gift basket. Happy eating RS ♥️🌹
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Oh I didn’t see it because I tried deleting my real name to something else & it deleted the account. I can’t figure that Wordpress out honestly, it’s so confusing & kept asking me to create a blog instead of an account. So I haven’t tried getting back on it due to it making my anxiety go through the roof. I’m happy to hear that you got a huge gift basket from the car dealership. My husband has 4 trucks & all they have sent is a coffee mug, a big bag of chocolate & some fudge. 😂😂 I would be all over those chocolates RS, I wish they would let us post pictures, I would love to see your gift basket. Happy eating RS ♥️🌹
I am so sorry about your frustrations. It’s not as easy there, I have been poking around trying to get the feeling of it. I hope you try again. I will let Gemaholic know.

Thank you! Hubby first dove into the cappuccino almonds...yummm....

The stuff inside is nice but the “basket” is actually a hammered copper tub with brass handles. Yay!
3 x