Nice gesture...

Ginger

Re: Nice gesture...

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

The tub sounds wonderful, think of all the ideas you can get for decorating with it. I’ve never had those almonds before, but I think my best thing about is that copper tub 😂 I love things that I can decorate with. I told on another thread about my troubles with Wordpress & Gemaholic replied to someone’s post after I posted it. So I think it was seen but I appreciate you telling her. Have a wonderful night with all your goodies. ❣️❣️
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Oh I didn’t see it because I tried deleting my real name to something else & it deleted the account. I can’t figure that Wordpress out honestly, it’s so confusing & kept asking me to create a blog instead of an account. So I haven’t tried getting back on it due to it making my anxiety go through the roof. I’m happy to hear that you got a huge gift basket from the car dealership. My husband has 4 trucks & all they have sent is a coffee mug, a big bag of chocolate & some fudge. 😂😂 I would be all over those chocolates RS, I wish they would let us post pictures, I would love to see your gift basket. Happy eating RS ♥️🌹
Please dont give up.Ginger. I had the same issues but I got there ❗❗
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
The tub sounds wonderful, think of all the ideas you can get for decorating with it. I’ve never had those almonds before, but I think my best thing about is that copper tub 😂 I love things that I can decorate with. I told on another thread about my troubles with Wordpress & Gemaholic replied to someone’s post after I posted it. So I think it was seen but I appreciate you telling her. Have a wonderful night with all your goodies. ❣️❣️
I agree. Unique things are fun to decorate with. The tub sounds beautuful. If it arrived at my house I would probably use it as a bathtub for Layla. ( my chihuahua ) yeh, I am good at decorating, just not good at making things to decorate with........ oh, well.
3 x