Does anyone else feel like a troll....

Angelflutter

Does anyone else feel like a troll....

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: I notice that most of my ShopLC family are on the boards in the middle of the night. Is this our only free time or we all just a bunch of insomniacs ?
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Does anyone else feel like a troll....

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: :lol: I notice that most of my ShopLC family are on the boards in the middle of the night. Is this our only free time or we all just a bunch of insomniacs ?
I think alot of it is the time difference, we are scattered across country. I'm just.now catching up on post here and over yonder. But West Coast has mostly gone nite-nite ❣
5 x

Angelflutter

It's 7:15 a.m. here. Temporary forgot about the time difference. :shock:
5 x

Angelflutter

For a moment.... it was like the peeping Tom thing. Only coming out at night.......
5 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
For a moment.... it was like the peeping Tom thing. Only coming out at night.......
😊 yeah me too ! You are an hour ahead of me
I'm usually awake between 2am & 4am my time but I try to get all my kitties taken care of and little chores donw before I sit down to catch up.on posts . Usually takes full pot of coffee ❣and I'm the only one online😳
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

good morning, sometimes I multi task and just walk away
from the laptop. then there have been a time or two when
I forget to logoff the main page and it had kept me logged on
to the forum all night............ooops. :roll:
5 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
good morning, sometimes I multi task and just walk away
from the laptop. then there have been a time or two when
I forget to logoff the main page and it had kept me logged on
to the forum all night............ooops. :roll:
Good Morning 🤗 my phone kicks me out periodically and I have to log back in and I turn my WIFI on phone off after 10pm or I wouldnt sleep at all
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I do tend to post at night when my phone calls and texts from the family are done for the day, and my fur baby finally stops begging for constant hugs and kisses. When I hear the cute little doggie snoaring, I know It’s safe to refresh my coffee cup and check in with my forum friends.
I used to be busy ordering LOW COST items daily, from shoplc. Unfortunately, those fun BARGAIN days have largely been robbed from us and replaced by overpriced high end items, or “COUPONS” that dont decrease the real price.
I haven’t given up. Maybe after Management realizes how many long time customers have stopped buying, buying and more buying,causing profits to deteriorate, someone will wake up and change things back to days of glory for both shoplc and its customers.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I do tend to post at night when my phone calls and texts from the family are done for the day, and my fur baby finally stops begging for constant hugs and kisses. When I hear the cute little doggie snoaring, I know It’s safe to refresh my coffee cup and check in with my forum friends.
I used to be busy ordering LOW COST items daily, from shoplc. Unfortunately, those fun BARGAIN days have largely been robbed from us and replaced by overpriced high end items, or “COUPONS” that dont decrease the real price.
I haven’t given up. Maybe after Management realizes how many long time customers have stopped buying, buying and more buying,causing profits to deteriorate, someone will wake up and change things back to days of glory for both shoplc and its customers.
I'm up late at night as I have to give my mom IV infusions around midnight (give or take 30 minutes) which keeps me alert then it takes me awhile to settle down to sleep. I usually stay up to catch a few bargains in the overnight shows that start at 2AM my time - and believe me, I agree with @Vicky about how the bargains are now few and far between these days. The overnights used to discount products and show items that you don't normally see. Now it's almost the same as day time presentations. I'm really sad about this. @ShopLC please offer deeper discounts for higher end products for the overnight presentations! Give us something!
5 x