Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

How is your daughter? And are you doing okay ?
I'll leave msg. for Gemaholic- (its done)
She is better right now. Its one of those things where they hope it will work but its "wait and see". Poor girl...has had so much sickness. I would take it all if I could. Thank you for asking. You all have been so kind. ❤
Oh my goodness 🥺 I know how difficult it is seeing your child ill. they are still "our babies"
I will continue to hope and pray for her recovery and to give you both strength for this. - Gypsy 🙏
Thank you Gypsy. I cannot tell you how much that means to me.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob I keep missing a lot of posts. Well, partly because I’ve been busy and partly toggling back and forth from over yonder.
It will get smoother, yeah?

I am keeping you and your daughter close by, in my thoughts and prayers. And I agree they are always our babies. You are the best of mother’s I can tell. ❤️❤️❤️
3 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob I keep missing a lot of posts. Well, partly because I’ve been busy and partly toggling back and forth from over yonder.

I am keeping you and your daughter close by, in my thoughts and prayers. And I agree they are always our babies. You are the best of mother’s I can tell. ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you RS. I try. Some days are better than others.
Ive never had an issue logging onto WP before. I used to stay logged on but while at the hospital using their network, I logged out of everything. Not sure what is happening. I'll try to figure it out today.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you RS. I try. Some days are better than others.
Ive never had an issue logging onto WP before. I used to stay logged on but while at the hospital using their network, I logged out of everything. Not sure what is happening. I'll try to figure it out today.
I’m still navigating. I need to make a couple of threads but WP is not IPad friendly. I just received my new MacBook yesterday so I need to learn THAT first. I hope Gemaholic doesn’t mind if it takes us all some time.
Take care my friend...🥰🥰🥰
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Gemsnob I’m praying your daughter gets well soon. And AngelFlutter for your husband too. Life’s never easy & tests us more than I think it should from time to time. But you both sound like such caring women & the people in your lives are so lucky to have you. I will be keeping you all in my prayers & for anyone else who needs a little hug. I am always here for anyone, I hope today is a better day for everyone. ♥️♥️ Ginger
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Dear Cat, thank you for doing that. As for Andy Griffith, Green Acres-2 of my favorite shows. I watch whenever I can & Barnaby Jones, along with the Beverly Hillbillies too. Haven’t seen Mannix in a long time, but those are some of my absolute favorites too. I hope I’m typing this right because I don’t have my readers on 🤣 I had to order another pair & should be here today, round frames. That will be a 1st for me 😂 I wish you a beautiful day dear Cat & thank you again. I’ve not been on here much due to having a severe cold but I hope to talk to you soon. Big hugs to you ♥️🌹🌹🦋🌷
4 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Cat, thank you for doing that. As for Andy Griffith, Green Acres-2 of my favorite shows. I watch whenever I can & Barnaby Jones, along with the Beverly Hillbillies too. Haven’t seen Mannix in a long time, but those are some of my absolute favorites too. I hope I’m typing this right because I don’t have my readers on 🤣 I had to order another pair & should be here today, round frames. That will be a 1st for me 😂 I wish you a beautiful day dear Cat & thank you again. I’ve not been on here much due to having a severe cold but I hope to talk to you soon. Big hugs to you ♥️🌹🌹🦋🌷
I hope you feel better Ginger. Take care of yourself! ❤
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemsnob, I TOTALLY get the "wait and see" , with every symptom you get more and more anxious. Always wondering what's coming next and how bad is it going to be. And I feel for hubs. If I could take it onto myself even for a little while just so he could get a little relief, I would. The worst part is the not knowing, and the fear of finding him dead. Sometimes, I want him to fight through this and other times I want him to pass in his sleep. Just so many thing running through my head. I don't wish him dead.... I wish him relief. I have finally come to terms with going ahead and taking early retirement. Just to be here to support and be a comfort to him. When I work I feel like I am abandoning him. Money will be tight for sure. But I can make it work. Not totally going to give up jewelry shopping. Just need to buy less and use budget pay more than I do now. I will talk to my boss Monday to let her know that I am leaving. I know she will be upset. She has bent over backwards in letting me take time off or letting me adjust my schedule as needed. So, on top of everything else, I am feeling guilty for letting her down. Nothing about any of this is easy. Thanking you again for all of ya'll prayers and suppirt.
2 x

Angelflutter

Gemsnob, I TOTALLY get the "wait and see" , with every symptom you get more and more anxious. Always wondering what's coming next and how bad is it going to be. And I feel for hubs. If I could take it onto myself even for a little while just so he could get a little relief, I would. The worst part is the not knowing, and the fear of finding him dead. Sometimes, I want him to fight through this and other times I want him to pass in his sleep. Just so many thing running through my head. I don't wish him dead.... I wish him relief. I have finally come to terms with going ahead and taking early retirement. Just to be here to support and be a comfort to him. When I work I feel like I am abandoning him. Money will be tight for sure. But I can make it work. Not totally going to give up jewelry shopping. Just need to buy less and use budget pay more than I do now. I will talk to my boss Monday to let her know that I am leaving. I know she will be upset. She has bent over backwards in letting me take time off or letting me adjust my schedule as needed. So, on top of everything else, I am feeling guilty for letting her down. Nothing about any of this is easy. Thanking you again for all of ya'll prayers and suppirt.
0 x

Angelflutter

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Sorry this posted twice. I have been having trouble posting on the site, especially on this
string since yesterday.
1 x