Angelflutter

Catticus
Posts: 1164
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Catticus » 1 month ago

Ginger wrote:
1 month ago
I can’t get to WP either JQ, it’s too confusing & I just give up with it. I wish everyone would still post here because I don’t want to miss everyone, since most are not here much 🥺
@Ginger

I did mine by going to "blog" and creating a free blog.

I just created one for you and will keep working on it.

I used another email of mine and gave you a user name, etc.

ALL of that we can change later.

I did not fill out the name etc part.

We will change things later, and you can change the password too.

I'll try to work on it as quickly as possible, okay?

🌺🥰🌺
Last edited by Catticus 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.
2 x

Catticus
Posts: 1164
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Catticus » 1 month ago

@Ginger

Gotta get to bed now, even though my shows are on!

Watched The Andy Griffth Show, Green Acres (last night was the first episode and tonight the second!) then Carol Burnett then T Zone with that little brat "Anthony Fremont" doing horrible things to people and sending them to the cornfield, (Bill Mumy) then Alfred Hitchcock Presents. His daughter Pat Hitchcock was on the second episode.

Now Mannix just started, my beloved and adored Cannon is next, then Barnaby Jones.

But I have to get to bed now!

Good Night! Sleep well!
💞😴💞
2 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 420
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

So, I have posted Bill's story here 3 times. It's a long post. When I go to post it.... it dissapears. Don't know if I have the patience to write his story out for a 4th time. I will just leave it at this for now. He is out of the hospital. Was doing better for the first day and a half. Gradually returning to being sick.... albeit the flu and pneumonia is a bit better. Still very weak, passing out and sleeping a lot. Still no appetite - so not eating well
3 x

Online
Gypsy
Posts: 1610
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Angelflutter wrote:
1 month ago
So, I have posted Bill's story here 3 times. It's a long post. When I go to post it.... it dissapears. Don't know if I have the patience to write his story out for a 4th time. I will just leave it at this for now. He is out of the hospital. Was doing better for the first day and a half. Gradually returning to being sick.... albeit the flu and pneumonia is a bit better. Still very weak, passing out and sleeping a lot. Still no appetite - so not eating well
Oh Angelflutter, I am so sorry to hear this.
I wish with all my heart that I could help in some way.
I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Please know that in heart and spirit you have so much support . 🙏💜
2 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Angelflutter wrote:
1 month ago
So, I have posted Bill's story here 3 times. It's a long post. When I go to post it.... it dissapears. Don't know if I have the patience to write his story out for a 4th time. I will just leave it at this for now. He is out of the hospital. Was doing better for the first day and a half. Gradually returning to being sick.... albeit the flu and pneumonia is a bit better. Still very weak, passing out and sleeping a lot. Still no appetite - so not eating well
I am so sorry to hear this. You and your husband are in my prayers. I understand the constant up and down. I truly do. Ill check WP later. ❤
2 x

Hayhaypaula
Posts: 81
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Hayhaypaula » 1 month ago

Sweet Angelflutter,

I just wrote a post on word press & then deleted it. It was too invasive, I think.

The gist of it was, could you try to feed your husband some plain pumpkin from a can. I know that sounds odd, but if your husband isn't eating, his insides must hurt too! Pumpkin is high fluid and fiber, and consuming some would help normalize his insides. I know this sounds far-fetched, but pumpkin has been used for constipation and diarrhea in my dogs, and in babies too. It couldn't hurt to put some in a smoothie, or mixed with Ensure or the prescription food replacements.

Ok, please don't think poorly of my 2 cents. I truly can't stand to hear you are suffering trying to help someone who is also suffering. It breaks my heart to be powerless to help.

Ok, putting away my soapbox. My insides are hurting again. One of the crosses I have to bear. God bless!
3 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Ive been trying to log into WP for two days. When I put my email & password in, it looks like its going to do something but the page goes white and stays that way. Nothing ever happens. I thought it may have something to do with my daughters hospital room because oddly she couldnt get her phone to charge in her room. Its a brand new wing. Her phone charged fine in the ER. Ill keep trying. We are home now so its obviously me or my phone. Please let Gemaholic know I havent abandoned her. Thanks all.
2 x

Online
Gypsy
Posts: 1610
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Ive been trying to log into WP for two days. When I put my email & password in, it looks like its going to do something but the page goes white and stays that way. Nothing ever happens. I thought it may have something to do with my daughters hospital room because oddly she couldnt get her phone to charge in her room. Its a brand new wing. Her phone charged fine in the ER. Ill keep trying. We are home now so its obviously me or my phone. Please let Gemaholic know I havent abandoned her. Thanks all.
How is your daughter? And are you doing okay ?
I'll leave msg. for Gemaholic- (its done)
2 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1804
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 month ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Ive been trying to log into WP for two days. When I put my email & password in, it looks like its going to do something but the page goes white and stays that way. Nothing ever happens. I thought it may have something to do with my daughters hospital room because oddly she couldnt get her phone to charge in her room. Its a brand new wing. Her phone charged fine in the ER. Ill keep trying. We are home now so its obviously me or my phone. Please let Gemaholic know I havent abandoned her. Thanks all.
How is your daughter? And are you doing okay ?
I'll leave msg. for Gemaholic- (its done)
She is better right now. Its one of those things where they hope it will work but its "wait and see". Poor girl...has had so much sickness. I would take it all if I could. Thank you for asking. You all have been so kind. ❤
3 x

Online
Gypsy
Posts: 1610
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Angelflutter

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Gypsy wrote:
1 month ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Ive been trying to log into WP for two days. When I put my email & password in, it looks like its going to do something but the page goes white and stays that way. Nothing ever happens. I thought it may have something to do with my daughters hospital room because oddly she couldnt get her phone to charge in her room. Its a brand new wing. Her phone charged fine in the ER. Ill keep trying. We are home now so its obviously me or my phone. Please let Gemaholic know I havent abandoned her. Thanks all.
How is your daughter? And are you doing okay ?
I'll leave msg. for Gemaholic- (its done)
She is better right now. Its one of those things where they hope it will work but its "wait and see". Poor girl...has had so much sickness. I would take it all if I could. Thank you for asking. You all have been so kind. ❤
Oh my goodness 🥺 I know how difficult it is seeing your child ill. they are still "our babies"
I will continue to hope and pray for her recovery and to give you both strength for this. - Gypsy 🙏
3 x