Sometimes CHAOS is a good thing!

Ginger

Re: Sometimes CHAOS is a good thing!

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I scored a chaos wallet on the RA for $7, it should be here tomorrow or Friday & will match the chaos bag I received. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it will be a nice wallet, but I couldn’t pass it up for $7, hope it’s not a return 🤣
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I scored a chaos wallet on the RA for $7, it should be here tomorrow or Friday & will match the chaos bag I received. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 it will be a nice wallet, but I couldn’t pass it up for $7, hope it’s not a return 🤣
Ooo! You hit the jackpot! Hope you love it! ❤
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

ShopLC_csmanager wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Just opened my fourth Chaos bag (This one that also converts to a backpack).

It is so cute! The leather is awesome, stitching perfect and the colors are great!

Nice job SLC!

I also received that Angel Heart cologne (the pink one). Getting it for my daughter for her Valentines basket. I needed to smell it so I tried a bit. It’s not nice when first applied but after a moment it is quite nice. This one has a lot of citrus undertones. A hint of jasmine I can detect as well.
I know what she likes and she WILL like this.
So, again NICE JOB.

And lastly I received a multi diamond ring. I wanted a multi with a bit of a different style and found this one. LOVE IT!
It is a modified band with a focal center design (flower-like). The diamonds are clear and colorful.
The best thing is...and why the colors show up so nicely...NO BLACK RHODIUM.
SO ONCE MORE...NICE NICE JOB SLC❤️❤️❤️

That was yesterday’s mail...we shall see what today brings.
But for those items 3 for 3!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Please check your email for a special offer. Shop LC Team
I’ve been away for a few hours. I just checked my email.

Thank you VERY much. That was such a lovely gesture. I will certainly use it today!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I got a Chaos cross body last week and just love it. It's
not heavy, my back thanks me, and I get lot's of compliments.
Love it.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Love it.
I got two very nice compliments on my new bag today, first day used. One was at the bank and another was at Trader Joe’s. That lady kept following me around the store, I thought it odd but maybe she was just shopping for the same stuff I was 🤣🤣.
She finally stopped me and said she had been wanting to ask about my bag but felt odd about asking.
I told her where it was from. She said she’s coming to look for some Chaos today!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Love it.
I got two very nice compliments on my new bag today, first day used. One was at the bank and another was at Trader Joe’s. That lady kept following me around the store, I thought it odd but maybe she was just shopping for the same stuff I was 🤣🤣.
She finally stopped me and said she had been wanting to ask about my bag but felt odd about asking.
I told her where it was from. She said she’s coming to look for some Chaos today!
Yes !! I always have ladies approach me to ask about my Chaos bags too !!! everyone seems to love them 🥰
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Love it.
Yes !! I always have ladies approach me to ask about my Chaos bags too !!! everyone seems to love them 🥰
My daughter does too. She’s hoping they come out with smaller ones and even a waist pack. I think both are great ideas!
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Today it is❣️❣️

Just opened my fourth Chaos bag (This one that also converts to a backpack).

It is so cute! The leather is awesome, stitching perfect and the colors are great!

Nice job SLC!

I also received that Angel Heart cologne (the pink one). Getting it for my daughter for her Valentines basket. I needed to smell it so I tried a bit. It’s not nice when first applied but after a moment it is quite nice. This one has a lot of citrus undertones. A hint of jasmine I can detect as well.
I know what she likes and she WILL like this.
So, again NICE JOB.

And lastly I received a multi diamond ring. I wanted a multi with a bit of a different style and found this one. LOVE IT!
It is a modified band with a focal center design (flower-like). The diamonds are clear and colorful.
The best thing is...and why the colors show up so nicely...NO BLACK RHODIUM.
SO ONCE MORE...NICE NICE JOB SLC❤️❤️❤️

That was yesterday’s mail...we shall see what today brings.
But for those items 3 for 3!
I HATE the BLACK RHODIUM!!!!! Especially when they use it on the Champagne diamonds, will not buy it.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

My daughter does too. She’s hoping they come out with smaller ones and even a waist pack. I think both are great ideas!
I do too , especially the waist pack !!! Would love that perfect for going to flea markets and such Great idea ❣
2 x