Moderators - please read

Gypsy

Moderators - please read

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good morning
I am still receiving strange server messages from this site.
I have had my device checked out and security system update installed yet I keep getting kicked out of site.
Server not available messages
Server not recognizing .....

And notifications still not working
If you could notify Tech would be great

Thanks - ❣
3 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Moderators - please read

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning
I am still receiving strange server messages from this site.
I have had my device checked out and security system update installed yet I keep getting kicked out of site.
Server not available messages
Server not recognizing .....

And notifications still not working
If you could notify Tech would be great

Thanks - ❣
Good morning,

I am so sorry that this is happening. I will notify IT as soon as possible!
Thanks for your patience, hopefully this will be fixed soon!

Thanks,

Miranda A
4 x

Gypsy

Good.Morning,
The issues are intermittent. Right at this moment all is good. But this morning was sketchy.
My notifications are random even though I have tried resetting them .
2 x

Moderator_Miranda

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good.Morning,
The issues are intermittent. Right at this moment all is good. But this morning was sketchy.
My notifications are random even though I have tried resetting them .
Oh Ok. Thanks for the detail. I still opened an IT ticket just in case anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Have a great day! :D

Miranda A
3 x

Gypsy

I dont know if this matters but couple of days ago.while I was on this site someone did try and hack my phone luckily I was was looking at device.when it was happening and I got phone shut down and got to phone store had phone checked and they installed new security system. They said yes. someone was trying to hack me
4 x

Moderator_Miranda

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I dont know if this matters but couple of days ago.while I was on this site someone did try and hack my phone luckily I was was looking at device.when it was happening and I got phone shut down and got to phone store had phone checked and they installed new security system. They said yes. someone was trying to hack me
Quick question! Was the server error on the Shop LC website or was it on the Forum itself ?

Miranda A
3 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Quick question! Was the server error on the Shop LC website or was it on the Forum itself ?

Miranda A
On the forum
3 x

Gypsy

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Miranda wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Miranda A
On the forum
Let me explain a little better what it did
I was logged into acct. but was reading forum posts when my screen went completely black then came back white with entire screen filled with random letters and numbers. The screen then proceeded to 'melt down' soon as it started I started closing things down, turned off internet connection and shut off my phone . When phone store.opened up I took phone in to be checked out. Hope this helps explain
GYPSY
2 x