New items that came in

Gemsnob

Re: New items that came in

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

If you have internet, you can schedule a pickup. You can put in approx weight and where you are leaving the packing and when and the postal carrier will pick it up the next day. Not everyone has internet though.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I hope they arent going to baggies and silk pouches instead of boxes to save money. I know we all have a TON of boxes but I do want my purchases to arrive in one piece and undamaged. Id be more than happy to send my boxes back to them. Maybe they can brainstorm some kind of program that offers customers rewards for this. Like the grocery store makes you bring your own bags? We return boxes and get credit or something?
That's actually a very good and creative idea ❗
Thank you! I dont know how practical it is. Some people may not want to send stuff back or cant get to the post office.
At one time P.O. used to provide boxes AND home pick up for packages.....no extra charge for pick up
4 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

That's actually a very good and creative idea ❗
Thank you! I dont know how practical it is. Some people may not want to send stuff back or cant get to the post office.
At one time P.O. used to provide boxes AND home pick up for packages.....no extra charge for pick up
Yes! I have boxes in my basement from when I used to sell on Eb**.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Can you get a price adjustment when a price drops within 30 days? Definitely worth a call to cust svc.
I though about it, but since I’m returning one and I don’t have all that much confidence in the billing/credit department. I’m not sure it’s worth the possible nightmare. $10 less the 30% is $7.00. And although I hate to throw away $7, my fear is that when I return the one, they’ll have some excuse for not crediting the full price I paid. Oh how I wish I could post a pic of the good one! It is soooo beautiful! I think 2 nite I’m gonna sleep in nothing but the pendant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least throw on some slippers so your feet don't get cold. :D
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It is crazy that they did not put a diamond bracelet in a box!
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I received a pretty good size Bali bracelet curled up in a box a little larger, not much, than a ring box. Why would an expensive bracelet not be laid out in a bracelet box? (This was not one of those skinny type Bali bracelets that could easily be curled up) Yet I can go to a Dollar Tree and get 3 gift boxes for $1, and one is a bracelet box ,thus making it cost about 33 cents, yet Shoplc cannot afford a bracelet box. Really?
6 x

Gemsnob

CC wrote:
4 years ago
I received a pretty good size Bali bracelet curled up in a box a little larger, not much, than a ring box. Why would an expensive bracelet not be laid out in a bracelet box? (This was not one of those skinny type Bali bracelets that could easily be curled up) Yet I can go to a Dollar Tree and get 3 gift boxes for $1, and one is a bracelet box ,thus making it cost about 33 cents, yet Shoplc cannot afford a bracelet box. Really?
I think its laziness on the people in the warehouse. They just dont care. Dont want to be bothered with walking to get a box.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
I think its laziness on the people in the warehouse. They just dont care. Dont want to be bothered with walking to get a box.
If that’s the case it is ultimately the fault of whomever sets up the packing and shipping process and areas. Everything should be readily accessible and streamlined.
With as many items get lost in the warehouse, broken, etc. I know it is anything BUT streamlined and organized.
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
If that’s the case it is ultimately the fault of whomever sets up the packing and shipping process and areas. Everything should be readily accessible and streamlined.
With as many items get lost in the warehouse, broken, etc. I know it is anything BUT streamlined and organized.
I think its also high turnover. Its an atmosphere where people may not get training, feel disposable. Reviews on job sites say as much. If they are growing so fast that they need a new warehouse, take a minute to make sure these issues are addressed. We saw what happened at Christmas. Why add to them? It seems like they want to sell more, more, more but arent able to handle doing it efficiently and keeping damage under control.
3 x

Gemsnob

Or they just dont care because they take a chance ( betting) that low priced items wont be returned.
3 x