Lifestyle event today

Kittycat

Lifestyle event today

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I sure hope they have a two tied jewelry box today. I haven't found the kind I 'm looking for yet. I didn't watch the show today, not much I'd be interested in,but I looked at items recently aired and no jewelry boxes,a least not what I'm looking for. Job update: Another interview tomorrow. By the way I previously worked in a doctor's office for 30 yrs. don't really want to do anything else, so I'll keep looking.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Lifestyle event today

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I sure hope they have a two tied jewelry box today. I haven't found the kind I 'm looking for yet. I didn't watch the show today, not much I'd be interested in,but I looked at items recently aired and no jewelry boxes,a least not what I'm looking for. Job update: Another interview tomorrow. By the way I previously worked in a doctor's office for 30 yrs. don't really want to do anything else, so I'll keep looking.
Good luck Kittycat. I understand what its like to be faced with the possibility of suddenly having to work somewhere you havent in decades. Or...with people just coming out of college. Eh Its not always easy. You will get through this.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Hoping this is your dream job and that you nail it.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good luck with your job hunting! I am sure the right one is waiting for you.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I hope you find a wonderful job soon Kittycat, here in Georgia, they can’t keep anyone long in the medical offices. That’s awesome you were there for 30 years, it’s truly remarkable & says you do a suburb job. Good luck on your interview tomorrow, fingers crossed 🤞🏻 🌹
2 x