Please Pray

Spooky

Re: Please Pray

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My friends,

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week. The anesthesia worries us because of her heart stents, other major health issues, and her age

And, a cousin of mine I was close to, died last night.

Please pray for her son and her grandchildren. They lost their mother a few years ago (who was this cousin's only daughter) and this will devastate them because she was really another mother to them.

Her grandson lived with her (tri level home) and is the one who found her. He's the one who found his mother, too.

She just stayed with us a month or so ago. She had A LOT of health issues. I know she is with The Lord.

I am going to miss her, but I am really REALLY worried about her son, and two grandchildren. They already haven't been doing well since the sudden, unexpected death of their mother. The granddaughter has been "cutting" to deal with it. The grandson blames himself for being in the house when his mother died. (She drowned in their pool.)

Thank you for your prayers. I will be off more than on for a while when my mother has her procedure. She has not been the same since her heart attacks and my sis and I don't have a good feeling about this. But it has to be done. Without the painpump she would be in screaming agony. It's her spine and double scoliosis, and lower discs being slowly crushed and pressing into the nerves of her spine, causing many problems,the main one being PAIN.

Thank you so much
Lots of love & prayer dear Catt
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My friends,

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week. The anesthesia worries us because of her heart stents, other major health issues, and her age

And, a cousin of mine I was close to, died last night.

Please pray for her son and her grandchildren. They lost their mother a few years ago (who was this cousin's only daughter) and this will devastate them because she was really another mother to them.

Her grandson lived with her (tri level home) and is the one who found her. He's the one who found his mother, too.

She just stayed with us a month or so ago. She had A LOT of health issues. I know she is with The Lord.

I am going to miss her, but I am really REALLY worried about her son, and two grandchildren. They already haven't been doing well since the sudden, unexpected death of their mother. The granddaughter has been "cutting" to deal with it. The grandson blames himself for being in the house when his mother died. (She drowned in their pool.)

Thank you for your prayers. I will be off more than on for a while when my mother has her procedure. She has not been the same since her heart attacks and my sis and I don't have a good feeling about this. But it has to be done. Without the painpump she would be in screaming agony. It's her spine and double scoliosis, and lower discs being slowly crushed and pressing into the nerves of her spine, causing many problems,the main one being PAIN.

Thank you so much
Cat, so sorry for your family's loss. Prayers for your mom, all your family & you. I know how hard it is to care for aging parent(s). Don't forget to take care of you 💞
4 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

Prayers for your Mom, May she make it through surgery safely. Prayers for all of your loved ones who have been through so much already! God Bless.
3 x