Please Pray

What-a-gem

Re: Please Pray

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Dear Cat,
Sending prayers your way for your Mom 😇
Also for your cousin and her dear family.
And of course prayers for you to gain extra courage and strength during this very stressful time. ❤️
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear Catticus,

My thoughts and prayers go out to your mother for a wonderful and positive outcome to her surgery. My condolences for your loss and to your entire family. <3
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Oh Catticus. This is devastating news. Of course you have my prayers and sympathy. Poor kids, to have to go through all of this. . . Again. Prayers also going out for your mother and for you're strength. 2020 is not starting out well for us. It has to get better. I am going to get a prayer circle going again this weekend. Stay strong my friend. Please keep us updated.....
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Dearest Cat,

Sometimes I just hate this medium! It is such a poor substitute for the human touch. Please imagine the warmest, most gentle enveloping hug you have ever had. Pouring in on from this end.

Lord we humbly plead with you to intercede in behalf of our sweet friend, and her family,for the best possible outcome that your infinite wisdom can decree. We ask this in your son's name.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ladies, I just posted on our FB page. I hope what I have posted will provide hope, peace and comfort for whatever we are about to face. Mods.... feel free to delete. I promise I will not be offended. Hope I didn't violate any rules.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus- I woke up this morning thinking about you and your family . When life gets tough the best thing to hang on to is each other....hugs to both you and your sister will continue to pray for your mom ❣
And your family - Gypsy
(Typed my legal name w/o thinking had to retype)
❤❤❤❤
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Cat

I know you are busy but please update us when you can.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Catt, please, please, please let your momma know that
we are all praying. Tell her that we all care for YOU, and
not to be afraid. Praying that her doctor's God given
talents will be at it's best. I hope the nurses are kind to
your mom and you and your sis and dad as they relay so
much of drs findings to you, being at her bedside and
having the knack of being so compassionate. XO
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
My friends,

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week. The anesthesia worries us because of her heart stents, other major health issues, and her age

And, a cousin of mine I was close to, died last night.

Please pray for her son and her grandchildren. They lost their mother a few years ago (who was this cousin's only daughter) and this will devastate them because she was really another mother to them.

Her grandson lived with her (tri level home) and is the one who found her. He's the one who found his mother, too.

She just stayed with us a month or so ago. She had A LOT of health issues. I know she is with The Lord.

I am going to miss her, but I am really REALLY worried about her son, and two grandchildren. They already haven't been doing well since the sudden, unexpected death of their mother. The granddaughter has been "cutting" to deal with it. The grandson blames himself for being in the house when his mother died. (She drowned in their pool.)

Thank you for your prayers. I will be off more than on for a while when my mother has her procedure. She has not been the same since her heart attacks and my sis and I don't have a good feeling about this. But it has to be done. Without the painpump she would be in screaming agony. It's her spine and double scoliosis, and lower discs being slowly crushed and pressing into the nerves of her spine, causing many problems,the main one being PAIN.

Thank you so much
Catticus, first off I am so sorry to hear about what has been occurring with your loved one's. We appreciate your willingness to share something so personal. You and you loved one's are in our thoughts.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

I need prayer for my mother who is going to have her pain pump replaced next week.

Prayers for sure!!!!
3 x