Rising Auctions

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3455
Joined: 11 months ago

Rising Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 8 months ago

If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
4 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2252
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Gemsnob » 8 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
8 months ago
If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
Wow! Ive never seen them do both. Thanks for the heads up!!!
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3455
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 8 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
8 months ago
Gypsy wrote:
8 months ago
If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
Wow! Ive never seen them do both. Thanks for the heads up!!!
You are most Welcome 🤗
3 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 1803
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by JewelryQueen » 8 months ago

That could be a great deal if everyone wasn't bidding $99 on an item that goes for $15 like I saw yesterday, My re-sale business will be no more when my current stock runs out.

I may just be forced to sell my lotion instead of gifting it. I can't believe how much my friend with the lavender farm charges per bottle and they line up around the block for it. During the "season" I can barely keep up with her orders. But that means I have quite a stock of her lavender oil that she barters with me for the base lotion so...Hmmm?
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3841
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by RS » 8 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
8 months ago
That could be a great deal if everyone wasn't bidding $99 on an item that goes for $15 like I saw yesterday, My re-sale business will be no more when my current stock runs out.

I may just be forced to sell my lotion instead of gifting it. I can't believe how much my friend with the lavender farm charges per bottle and they line up around the block for it. During the "season" I can barely keep up with her orders. But that means I have quite a stock of her lavender oil that she barters with me for the base lotion so...Hmmm?
One word...ETSY
3 x

jojosmom
Posts: 125
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by jojosmom » 8 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
8 months ago
If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
Problem is that Merilee/Marilee has OVER bid on ALL and I MEAN ALL of the great stuff that has been up for the past week. Is still continuing to OVER bid on items that are ending today for the discount and has a stranglehold on everything good pretty much through the weekend. :roll:
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3455
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 8 months ago

jojosmom wrote:
8 months ago
Gypsy wrote:
8 months ago
If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
Problem is that Merilee/Marilee has OVER bid on ALL and I MEAN ALL of the great stuff that has been up for the past week. Is still continuing to OVER bid on items that are ending today for the discount and has a stranglehold on everything good pretty much through the weekend. :roll:
Wish there was something that SLC could do about the.overbidding.
3 x

CC
Posts: 329
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by CC » 8 months ago

Merilee or whoever that person is has been doing it ( overbidding) for months now. Nothing happened that I know of even though this was complained about previously. I can only guess her/his pricey RA bills are being paid. Gosh I bet I have not bid on anything on RA in I can't tell you how long for THAT reason.
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3455
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 8 months ago

CC wrote:
8 months ago
Merilee or whoever that person is has been doing it ( overbidding) for months now. Nothing happened that I know of even though this was complained about previously. I can only guess her/his pricey RA bills are being paid. Gosh I bet I have not bid on anything on RA in I can't tell you how long for THAT reason.
Me too ..... about 6 months now of no RA's for me
Actually miss them used to be fun ☹
3 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 708
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Angelflutter » 8 months ago

Maybe Marley is a plant placed the to drive bids up. No one in their right mind would constantly overbid.
3 x

Post Reply