Rising Auctions

Gypsy

Rising Auctions

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
If ya'll are following RA's. I noticed that they are offering $1.99 shipping & 5% off. 🤗
Wow! Ive never seen them do both. Thanks for the heads up!!!
4 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Wow! Ive never seen them do both. Thanks for the heads up!!!
You are most Welcome 🤗
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

That could be a great deal if everyone wasn't bidding $99 on an item that goes for $15 like I saw yesterday, My re-sale business will be no more when my current stock runs out.

I may just be forced to sell my lotion instead of gifting it. I can't believe how much my friend with the lavender farm charges per bottle and they line up around the block for it. During the "season" I can barely keep up with her orders. But that means I have quite a stock of her lavender oil that she barters with me for the base lotion so...Hmmm?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
That could be a great deal if everyone wasn't bidding $99 on an item that goes for $15 like I saw yesterday, My re-sale business will be no more when my current stock runs out.

I may just be forced to sell my lotion instead of gifting it. I can't believe how much my friend with the lavender farm charges per bottle and they line up around the block for it. During the "season" I can barely keep up with her orders. But that means I have quite a stock of her lavender oil that she barters with me for the base lotion so...Hmmm?
One word...ETSY
3 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Problem is that Merilee/Marilee has OVER bid on ALL and I MEAN ALL of the great stuff that has been up for the past week. Is still continuing to OVER bid on items that are ending today for the discount and has a stranglehold on everything good pretty much through the weekend. :roll:
4 x

Gypsy

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Problem is that Merilee/Marilee has OVER bid on ALL and I MEAN ALL of the great stuff that has been up for the past week. Is still continuing to OVER bid on items that are ending today for the discount and has a stranglehold on everything good pretty much through the weekend. :roll:
Wish there was something that SLC could do about the.overbidding.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Merilee or whoever that person is has been doing it ( overbidding) for months now. Nothing happened that I know of even though this was complained about previously. I can only guess her/his pricey RA bills are being paid. Gosh I bet I have not bid on anything on RA in I can't tell you how long for THAT reason.
4 x

Gypsy

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Merilee or whoever that person is has been doing it ( overbidding) for months now. Nothing happened that I know of even though this was complained about previously. I can only guess her/his pricey RA bills are being paid. Gosh I bet I have not bid on anything on RA in I can't tell you how long for THAT reason.
Me too ..... about 6 months now of no RA's for me
Actually miss them used to be fun ☹
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Maybe Marley is a plant placed the to drive bids up. No one in their right mind would constantly overbid.
3 x