Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Danged autospell !!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I Know ❗❗
2 x

CC

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Anyone interested in the issue of people overbidding on the auctions can go to the thread "Continuously losing bids" posted about 3 months ago. If you look to the left side of the forum homepage you will see something that says "Popular tags". Click on the one that says "auction " and you can read all about this previously discussed issue and you can read Shoplc' response.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I received my 2 orders from the RA. 1 was the scarf & beanie set for just a few dollars. Absolutely love this set & so well made. It’s so soft & warm, never saw it aired on tv though. But my 2nd item, the Chaos wallet for $7, forget about it 😡 Another return shipped out to me & no tags, nothing inside the wallet. It smells just like a combination of kerosene & rotting leather. I should have known better than to take another chance on this. Shame on me but shame on ShopLC for sending out this kind of merchandise, it’s already in the garbage, it smells so horrible 🥺 So 1 out of 2 was a good purchase on the RA, I guess I need to be more cautious. It’s not worth the hassle of returning an item that only costs $7, and whoever sent that out from the warehouse should be held accountable.!!!!😡
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I received my 2 orders from the RA. 1 was the scarf & beanie set for just a few dollars. Absolutely love this set & so well made. It’s so soft & warm, never saw it aired on tv though. But my 2nd item, the Chaos wallet for $7, forget about it 😡 Another return shipped out to me & no tags, nothing inside the wallet. It smells just like a combination of kerosene & rotting leather. I should have known better than to take another chance on this. Shame on me but shame on ShopLC for sending out this kind of merchandise, it’s already in the garbage, it smells so horrible 🥺 So 1 out of 2 was a good purchase on the RA, I guess I need to be more cautious. It’s not worth the hassle of returning an item that only costs $7, and whoever sent that out from the warehouse should be held accountable.!!!!😡
I’m sorry Ginger. It’s times like this that makes me want to completely walk away.
It is such a nuisance to return things.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
There must have been a bad batch of chaos products that SLC rec'd ....mine always have had that lovely leather smell. ☹
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
There must have been a bad batch of chaos products that SLC rec'd ....mine always have had that lovely leather smell. ☹
I’ve only had one bad one and it wasn’t the smell but the design and workmanship.
I have three others and they are perfect.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

RS, didn’t you have a bag that smelled horrible and your husband threw it out? That’s what this wallet smells like, a strong rotting kerosene like smell. It’s in the trash outside because even our small toy poodles started sneezing. The replacement handbag they sent me out is beautiful & smells exactly like leather. So yes, I think they got a “bad batch” and that’s what they’re selling on the RA, is returns. I’m so disappointed because it matched the chaos replacement bag.🥺
2 x

Jewelrylover

Post by Jewelrylover » 1 year ago

I have recently purchased many leather handbags and wallets. Some smell fine, but many are horrible! The odor is so strong that it has to be unhealthy! How can ShopLC in good conscience sell this garbage and pass it off as a good product? Where is their quality control?
0 x