Happy Birthday RS!!!

lvgirl120583

Re: Happy Birthday RS!!!

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

Happy Birthday RS! I hope you have a great day!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Birthday RS! I hope you have a great day!
Thank you SO much😍😍😍
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I'd have a Lakka party for you if I wasn't going to sissy's (her pneumonia is gone by the way as it was bacterial and not viral so the antibiotics kicked you know what.) What is a Lakka party you ask? In Finland where my roots are they make this stuff out of-- well the translation is Thunderberries. Basically it is berry flavored lighter fluid or Everclear. When you go to a dinner party (or any party) you reward your host by telling an interesting an or funny story and every one takes a shot. As you can imagine most parties are rather intimate affairs or else everyone is plowed by the final story. You also often have quite a few overnight guests. The penalty for DUI is, or at least used to be, lifetime suspension of your driver's license and you have to put in 6 months of work on the roads whether you be statesman or homeless. Not a whole lot of drinking and driving going on. My favorite way to have Lakka is in chocolates. I may have some around here and if so will have ONE to toast you tonight. Happy Happy birthday sister mine!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

@RS Happy B-day! :)
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I'd have a Lakka party for you if I wasn't going to sissy's (her pneumonia is gone by the way as it was bacterial and not viral so the antibiotics kicked you know what.) What is a Lakka party you ask? In Finland where my roots are they make this stuff out of-- well the translation is Thunderberries. Basically it is berry flavored lighter fluid or Everclear. When you go to a dinner party (or any party) you reward your host by telling an interesting an or funny story and every one takes a shot. As you can imagine most parties are rather intimate affairs or else everyone is plowed by the final story. You also often have quite a few overnight guests. The penalty for DUI is, or at least used to be, lifetime suspension of your driver's license and you have to put in 6 months of work on the roads whether you be statesman or homeless. Not a whole lot of drinking and driving going on. My favorite way to have Lakka is in chocolates. I may have some around here and if so will have ONE to toast you tonight. Happy Happy birthday sister mine!
I am so glad to hear about your sister...well that wouldst make her also MINE!

I shall raise a glass tonight (San Pelegrino with a twist) to both mine sisters and your LAKKA tradition.😍😍😍
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
@RS Happy B-day! :)
Thank you SO MUCH Danielle🥰
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

It's officially here. Yay !!! :D
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
It's officially here. Yay !!! :D
Yayyyy....????? LOL!
Just on my way to the next one now...gulp.
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS Girl, it's your birthday! Do as I do and buy yourself a new toy (ring or bracelet). Better yet, get hubby to buy one for you! Enjoy your special day Aquarious lady. You know you were born under the sign of great intelligence, wit, candor and sincerity! :D
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Happy birthday RS. Enjoy your special day. I wish for you all this year, all the joy that you’ve brought to us through your posts. You are a treasure. And... I hope you get some small boxes. You’ll have to let us know what’s in them😀
3 x