Happy Birthday RS!!!

RS

Re: Happy Birthday RS!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Randi, (guessing here)

Many happy returns of the day! Do I hear VROOOOOM in your plans for today?

I'd sing Happy Birthday to ya too but I'm probably way worse than the cat chorus, When my kids were little I read that all children love the sound of their mother's voice so I would sing to them. One of my daughter's first complete sentences was "Mama PLEASE don't sing!!!"
🤨😉 guessing ‘eh?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Many thanks sister mine ❣️❣️❣️

The singing gene skipped my mom as well. We always said her voice was like a cracked dish. Never to her directly of course. But I do remember vividly her singing “My Bonnie”...it always always made me cry. It was actually not because the sound of her voice lol, but because I thought it was about a BUNNY and that the bunny was lost at sea.
I was a wee thing at the time.
Oddly enough my mom went by “Bunny” and had her entire life even though that wasn’t her real name.

Ohhhh and you just may hear my VROOOOMMMM up where you are today. My new beauty sure likes to kick up her heels!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
@RS , Wishing you every happy thing
that God can give and life can bring.
Happy Birthday XO
Thank you so MUCH❤️❤️

I have been so blessed in life I just don’t know if I could handle more blessings. But I certainly welcome all that are given to me.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@RS The kyanite CUSHION ring (Size 10) is on the site # 3537085 and it’s $20 more at $149 but if you use Welcome20 you may get another 20% off. This is my birthday present to you and I hope you get it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day full of love, laughter and JEWELRY!! 🙂
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@RS The kyanite CUSHION ring (Size 10) is on the site # 3537085 and it’s $20 more at $149 but if you use Welcome20 you may get another 20% off. This is my birthday present to you and I hope you get it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day full of love, laughter and JEWELRY!! 🙂
Thank you so much!
I was given that code too❣️❣️❣️
That size is wayyy too big though.
I keep watching for my size.
Pete said last night there was a 7 which I can wear but I would really rather get an 8 for my mid finger. And I like my rings on the loose side. But the 7 is tempting me!

However the oval IS still available and at the LOWER price. I was sent that email this morning.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Thank you so much!
Pete said last night there was a 7 which I can wear but I would really rather get an 8 for my mid finger. And I like my rings on the loose side. But the 7 is tempting me!

However the oval IS still available and at the LOWER price. I was sent that email this morning.
dang. I tried. Happy birthday anyway!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Thank you so much!

dang. I tried. Happy birthday anyway!
Ohhh and the fact that you tried means the WORLD to me❤️❤️❤️❤️

I will either call in and try for the size 7, settle for an oval (all sizes available) or wait and see if the cushion comes back in stock.
Sometimes being patient has its benefits. But otoh it may not come back at all.
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Have the Happiest Birthday ever RS. 🎈 🎂 🌹 :D
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Have the Happiest Birthday ever RS. 🎈 🎂 🌹 :D
Thank you so much❣️

It’s starting out wonderfully.
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Happy Birthday! Eat cake!
bluez
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Birthday! Eat cake!
bluez
🥰🥰🥰Thank you!

Mmmmm....cake 😜

Pink champagne cake is my fave, but I can only eat a bite or two. But yummm,....
3 x