Blue boxes

Kylady

Blue boxes

Post by Kylady » 4 years ago

I think ShopLC should buy them back with a credit for returning them. Saves ShopLC money and doesn't contribute to landfills.
2 x

Boston Irish

Re: Blue boxes

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Received my order little blue pouches with shop l.c. All over them not going to give as gifts.I want bangle boxes ring etc. Not happy with new look😵
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Received my order little blue pouches with shop l.c. All over them not going to give as gifts.I want bangle boxes ring etc. Not happy with new look😵
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kylady wrote:
4 years ago
I think ShopLC should buy them back with a credit for returning them. Saves ShopLC money and doesn't contribute to landfills.
Yeah, I said something similar on another post.
3 x

Gemsnob

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
They say Shoplc? Ugh! Nope! Not gonna fly!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I have not seen those yet. Just the little red embroidered ones and one beige embroidered one. I like those but bracelet and bangle boxes should be used too!
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

It appears that the blue boxes are history now! I like the idea of the jewelry being shipped in a hard box so it is better protected and the pouches would be great if they didn’t say ShopLC on them! I only told one person in 13 years about this place and it turned out to be a complete nightmare, so I’m not about to advertise where I bought gifts! Good thing I saved some of the blue boxes...but they don’t last forever..,the glue holding the fabric on the interior gets brittle as they age and they fall apart! Maybe we can ask for “plain wrapper” pouches?!? Today the pits...tomorrow the wrinkles! 🤣💎📦
2 x

D-Flawless

Kylady wrote:
4 years ago
It appears they are no longer using them...so you got part of your wish! But they were made of paper so they will deteriorate rather quickly in a landfill!
3 x

D-Flawless

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I have not seen those yet. Just the little red embroidered ones and one beige embroidered one. I like those but bracelet and bangle boxes should be used too!
Hey RS! Sending Big, Sparkly Birthday wishes your way! 🎂💎🥳🎉🛍 What kind of exciting gifts did you score?!?

My order that arrived today was in a hard shell cardboard outer box....no more white bubble wrap envelopes and the jewelry was in small blue “ShopLC” pouches. More protection during shipping, more environmentally sound and probably more cost effective! Only thing is the box doesn’t fit in my mailbox so I’m more vulnerable for having things stolen. Good thing I live on a one-way street and my door is at the end of a long, narrow driveway at the back of the building and cannot be seen from the road! Whew! On a side note....two other orders arrived in the old blue boxes and white envelopes! I figure they are in the process of changing packaging...Time will tell...or Danielle can tell us! 🤷🏼‍♀️
5 x

Gemsnob

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Hey RS! Sending Big, Sparkly Birthday wishes your way! 🎂💎🥳🎉🛍 What kind of exciting gifts did you score?!?

My order that arrived today was in a hard shell cardboard outer box....no more white bubble wrap envelopes and the jewelry was in small blue “ShopLC” pouches. More protection during shipping, more environmentally sound and probably more cost effective! Only thing is the box doesn’t fit in my mailbox so I’m more vulnerable for having things stolen. Good thing I live on a one-way street and my door is at the end of a long, narrow driveway at the back of the building and cannot be seen from the road! Whew! On a side note....two other orders arrived in the old blue boxes and white envelopes! I figure they are in the process of changing packaging...Time will tell...or Danielle can tell us! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Better hope those little blue pouches are biodegradable because they are going right in the trash. Im not giving someone a gift wrapped in that.
3 x