Re: Blue boxes

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago

My first car was a Ford Falcon convertible. Turquoise and ivory with turquoise vinyl interior. I'm thinking it was a 68.
The by-gone days when cars were built to last ❣
I love the classics 🤗🥰
YESSSSSSS! And heavy doors, real full metal, with chrome everywhere! Love them!

Now cars are made so "cheap" that what would have been a "fender bender" in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s, is now aften a major catastrophe.

I'm in the wrong era. 🙄
@Catticus

Good.morning ❣❣❣ how are you doing ❓ there's a thread asking about you and mom. I know you haven't been online much......Gypsy 💜💜
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Tiarose wrote:
4 years ago
I have not seen this yet and don’t think I would like it. So maybe time to not order anything anymore. I keep All of my jewelry in boxes. Especially since these things cost 3.00 in shipping I expect a box. Even more important things that they say are worth over 500.00 I expect a box.
Yes, yes and yes. But they probably figure that you will order their jewelry bixes. But I can't complain about any of their 100 slot ring boxes. I have 6 and haven't had any troubles with any of them. All of mine have the anti tarnish stuff inside. I would suggest you order their silver polishing cloths. They are great for your bracelets and necklaces. They come in a nice package of 50 ( or is it 100 ) for around $10.00. If you own silver.... you need these.
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have received two inexpensive jewelry items in the blue boxes this week.
1 x