Budget pay question

RS

Budget pay question

Post by RS » 4 years ago

When an item is purchased on budget pay and it is decided I am keeping it. Can I go ahead and just pay off all the budget payments at once?
If so, how?
😊
0 x

Moderator_LaRica

Re: Budget pay question

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Yes you are more than welcome to pay off any budget pays you may have. If you are needing assistance with this please contact customer service at 1877-899-0078 for further assistance. We would be more than happy to assist you. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
LaRica W.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Budget pay question

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
When an item is purchased on budget pay and it is decided I am keeping it. Can I go ahead and just pay off all the budget payments at once?
If so, how?
😊
Yes, you can pay off your pending BudgetPays in full at any time. Payments can be made online on our website by hovering over your name (once you're signed in) and selecting "BudgetPay Orders" from the drop down menu. The BudgetPay order screen defaults to show all orders placed within the past 30 days, with the most recent order listed first. There are options to pay off a single installment or all installments for each order. There is a link available on each order in case you want to change the credit/debit card used to make that payment.

Payments can also be made by contacting our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078.
1 x