SUKRITI Wallet

Gem Lover

Re: SUKRITI Wallet

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words. It is nice knowing that you are all here and it makes me feel good to read everyone's post every day, it is uplifting to know I have friends like you and of all places at shopping website, God does work in mysterious ways.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have the matching hand bag coming in so I might keep the wallet and just put a couple of cards in it when I am using it. I got the elephant to symbolize how much stronger I am now. I went to you know where and back at the hands of my ex husband. He poisoned me with * which damaged some of my organs permanently and when that failed to kill me and I had left him but he was out on bail awaiting his trial he physically tried to kill me resulting in brain injuries. I now have some permanent nerve damage and fibro from it. This happened 10 years ago and it has been a long road trying to heal both mentally and physically but I have come out of it a much stronger person. I was told at one point I was going to die from the damage to my organs but I took one day at a time and with Gods help my life has changed for the best. I have become a strong independent woman from my ordeal. When I saw the Elephant handbag and wallet it reminded me of what I had gone thru and how I emerged a stronger person and the sun behind the elephant is the light at the end of the tunnel. He went to state prison for 7 years before getting out on parole. I have an alarm system and watch my back but little does he know how all this has changed me for the better. He is now a suspect in a murder case, with any luck he will get put away for a long time. I was not married to him long and he did not show his true colors while I dated him, it was like a real lifetime for woman movie.
Gem Lover,
I'm so sorry you had to live w/such a horrible excuse for a man. I was married to an abusive man also but I left before it got to the extent you have gone through. I, too, feel like I'm a stronger person. My ex died in a car crash trying to outrun law for beating up his girlfriend or else I would still be looking over my shoulder. I hope your ex gets put away for life so you may know peace.💞
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yay!!! Gem Lover, You pulled thru! Sorry for the
many scars, physical and mental. I am sooo sorry
that your body was so abused.
It's good that you shared your story and I love that
the friends on this forum are so caring. You are
caring too, I can see that you listen and lend a
shoulder and a prayer also.
Thank you, you're awesome!
6 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

You are no longer controlled by a sick person...you are a survivor. You went through he%! and are so much stronger now! All I will say is I really do understand. You will continue to get strong. Take time for yourself, to breathe, get healthy and to recover. It takes time and a lifetime of healing but you are on your way girl!! It is easy to want to give up...never give in! I will pray for you!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have the matching hand bag coming in so I might keep the wallet and just put a couple of cards in it when I am using it. I got the elephant to symbolize how much stronger I am now. I went to you know where and back at the hands of my ex husband. He poisoned me with * which damaged some of my organs permanently and when that failed to kill me and I had left him but he was out on bail awaiting his trial he physically tried to kill me resulting in brain injuries. I now have some permanent nerve damage and fibro from it. This happened 10 years ago and it has been a long road trying to heal both mentally and physically but I have come out of it a much stronger person. I was told at one point I was going to die from the damage to my organs but I took one day at a time and with Gods help my life has changed for the best. I have become a strong independent woman from my ordeal. When I saw the Elephant handbag and wallet it reminded me of what I had gone thru and how I emerged a stronger person and the sun behind the elephant is the light at the end of the tunnel. He went to state prison for 7 years before getting out on parole. I have an alarm system and watch my back but little does he know how all this has changed me for the better. He is now a suspect in a murder case, with any luck he will get put away for a long time. I was not married to him long and he did not show his true colors while I dated him, it was like a real lifetime for woman movie.
Oh wow Gem Lover. So sad this happened. But I am happy that you have survived and thrived. I just can't imagine. Thank you for sharing.
5 x