SUKRITI Wallet

Gem Lover

SUKRITI Wallet

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I purchased the SUKRITI elephant wallet and it came in today which shocked me at how fast it got so thank you for that but now for the wallet,It is beautiful but the problem is the snap on it. There is a zipper where you would put your coins and some cash which is nice but the section were the credit cards go has a very small snap and once you put your cards in the slots it does not want to stay closed, I am very disappointed, this is a very poor design, it needs a stronger snap on it.
1 x

RS

Re: SUKRITI Wallet

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased the SUKRITI elephant wallet and it came in today which shocked me at how fast it got so thank you for that but now for the wallet,It is beautiful but the problem is the snap on it. There is a zipper where you would put your coins and some cash which is nice but the section were the credit cards go has a very small snap and once you put your cards in the slots it does not want to stay closed, I am very disappointed, this is a very poor design, it needs a stronger snap on it.
That’s great that it’s pretty but bah....it won’t close?
Ugh...I have the parrot one on the way.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
That's such a shame . They did look really nice
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Butterfly's upside down on purses. Obvious design flaws. So much for quality control. Bah......
3 x

Gem Lover

I have the matching hand bag coming in so I might keep the wallet and just put a couple of cards in it when I am using it. I got the elephant to symbolize how much stronger I am now. I went to you know where and back at the hands of my ex husband. He poisoned me with * which damaged some of my organs permanently and when that failed to kill me and I had left him but he was out on bail awaiting his trial he physically tried to kill me resulting in brain injuries. I now have some permanent nerve damage and fibro from it. This happened 10 years ago and it has been a long road trying to heal both mentally and physically but I have come out of it a much stronger person. I was told at one point I was going to die from the damage to my organs but I took one day at a time and with Gods help my life has changed for the best. I have become a strong independent woman from my ordeal. When I saw the Elephant handbag and wallet it reminded me of what I had gone thru and how I emerged a stronger person and the sun behind the elephant is the light at the end of the tunnel. He went to state prison for 7 years before getting out on parole. I have an alarm system and watch my back but little does he know how all this has changed me for the better. He is now a suspect in a murder case, with any luck he will get put away for a long time. I was not married to him long and he did not show his true colors while I dated him, it was like a real lifetime for woman movie.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have the matching hand bag coming in so I might keep the wallet and just put a couple of cards in it when I am using it. I got the elephant to symbolize how much stronger I am now. I went to you know where and back at the hands of my ex husband. He poisoned me with * which damaged some of my organs permanently and when that failed to kill me and I had left him but he was out on bail awaiting his trial he physically tried to kill me resulting in brain injuries. I now have some permanent nerve damage and fibro from it. This happened 10 years ago and it has been a long road trying to heal both mentally and physically but I have come out of it a much stronger person. I was told at one point I was going to die from the damage to my organs but I took one day at a time and with Gods help my life has changed for the best. I have become a strong independent woman from my ordeal. When I saw the Elephant handbag and wallet it reminded me of what I had gone thru and how I emerged a stronger person and the sun behind the elephant is the light at the end of the tunnel. He went to state prison for 7 years before getting out on parole. I have an alarm system and watch my back but little does he know how all this has changed me for the better. He is now a suspect in a murder case, with any luck he will get put away for a long time. I was not married to him long and he did not show his true colors while I dated him, it was like a real lifetime for woman movie.
OMG. What !!!!! I am so stunned right now that this happened to you. You've brought tears to my heart with all.that you have been through. I.dont even know.how to process this. If I was there I would have to HUG YOU SO LONG AND HARD 💔
3 x

Gem Lover

Thank you Gypsy, that is kind of you to say.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The elephant is perfect for you! What a strong strong lady you are.
I am heartbroken you had to endure what you did.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Wow Gem Lover! What an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing your story with us. It DOES sound like a Lifetime movie. Im so happy you are still here today. Ill never understand the need of some men to control and possess.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I'm just sickened that you had to go through that, but glad that you not only survived, but strengthened yourself in the process. I do believe that it is the most difficult times that define us. Those are the times that are an impetus for growth. You MUST be a strong strong woman!
4 x