Color change garnet

Kittycat

Color change garnet

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I received my color change garnet pieces today, surprised I got them so quickly. They are pretty, but it's raining here so I will have to wait and see if the really change colors when I can go out in the sunlight. I hope I'll be pleased with the color change.
5 x

ChiChi2

Re: Color change garnet

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I got my color change garnet ring recently and and very please with it. The stones change color from a champagne color to a peachy-red color to a kiwi green very easily. I noticed the change as soon as I tried it on. The color change is more responsive that my ShopLc alexandrite ring. The alexandrite ring requires a black light to see the red color. It is nice, but who carries around a black light with them? LOL
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have an Alexandrite too, and I don't see the color change,
may be cause the stones are small. It's a 3 stone band. I've noticed most of the Alexandrite rings have small stones though. It still dreary hear, no sun yet to check the color change.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I have an Alexandrite too, and I don't see the color change,
may be cause the stones are small. It's a 3 stone band. I've noticed most of the Alexandrite rings have small stones though. It still dreary hear, no sun yet to check the color change.
I really hope it shows color change for you !
Mine didnt ☹ And I returned all of mine
0 x