What Quality Procedures?

Dquinonees

What Quality Procedures?

Post by Dquinonees » 4 years ago

I ordered a mens ring from their website after coming across their channel on television. After several days the ring arrived, it was defective. On one side the gold plating was bubbling. Evidently, ShopLC's quality control procedures are highly deficient. Upon returning the defective ring I read their policy which states postage is not charged on defective items returned to the company though there is a restocking fee and it may take six weeks to process a refund. Their items look "nice" on television and on their website but the fact is you risk receiving a subpar quality item(s) and if defective, being charged a ludicrous restock fee.
4 x

Gypsy

Re: What Quality Procedures?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Dquinonees wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a mens ring from their website after coming across their channel on television. After several days the ring arrived, it was defective. On one side the gold plating was bubbling. Evidently, ShopLC's quality control procedures are highly deficient. Upon returning the defective ring I read their policy which states postage is not charged on defective items returned to the company though there is a restocking fee and it may take six weeks to process a refund. Their items look "nice" on television and on their website but the fact is you risk receiving a subpar quality item(s) and if defective, being charged a ludicrous restock fee.
Hi - if your purchase was received and it was defective you should NOT be charged for anything and should recieve a full refund. The moderators will be able to help you

@Moderator_Danielle

can you please help

And welcome to the forum - Gypsy
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Welcome. Do you mind if I call you DQ?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Dquinonees wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

First I am very sorry to hear about how the product arrived. I will report this to the quality manger. May I have the order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com?
3 x