50% off scrolling banner

TC

50% off scrolling banner

Post by TC » 4 years ago

There is a 50% off everything sale banner scrolling on TV fir 3 AM to 6 AM Sunday morning

what do you think everything actually includes????
Hahaha

Because usually everything means except for the things they’re excluding
8 x

Gypsy

Re: 50% off scrolling banner

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hmmmm🤔 Sunday morning is going to be interesting. I'll look, but I'll be very surprised if they really mean everything 😯

Wonder how much prices are going to jump before sale starts
4 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

They'll probably raise prices and remove some items from the inventory before that sale goes into effect. I've seen that happen before.
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I am guessing it is 50% off everything they have on the show, not everything on the website.
bluez
4 x

Gypsy

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I am guessing it is 50% off everything they have on the show, not everything on the website.
bluez
Ha ! You probably just nailed it bluez
4 x

Gypsy

Bluez nailed it.......50% off live presentation from 3am to 6am. BUT.....within in just few auctions they were right back showing high end Tanzanite ☹☹☹☹☹
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Please !! None of the 50% off items on air were worth more. On the website, the 30% coupon is for items $50.00 or more. Of course lots of $50 + items are not included. I am still waiting for them not to increase the starting price, and apply a 40 to 45% coupon like they used to. I bought tons of items that way, especially diamonds. I am in no hurry to buy otherwise.
I did take a chance and ordered a pair of 1 ct diamond earrings that they marked as half off, plus I applied a great coupon. The price was great, but its a risk when there was just one left in stock. Is it damaged ?? Why then was its $225 which was crossed out and made $113, then a coupon allowed ?? Very suspicious. Thank goodness, its not a final sale.
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Please !! None of the 50% off items on air were worth more. On the website, the 30% coupon is for items $50.00 or more. Of course lots of $50 + items are not included. I am still waiting for them not to increase the starting price, and apply a 40 to 45% coupon like they used to. I bought tons of items that way, especially diamonds. I am in no hurry to buy otherwise.
I did take a chance and ordered a pair of 1 ct diamond earrings that they marked as half off, plus I applied a great coupon. The price was great, but its a risk when there was just one left in stock. Is it damaged ?? Why then was its $225 which was crossed out and made $113, then a coupon allowed ?? Very suspicious. Thank goodness, its not a final sale.

Good luck ! I hope your earrings are beautiful 🥰
3 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I thought the scrolling banner was very misleading. “everything” means everything. It should have said live auction items. We were intentionally fooled. Am disappointed in ShopLC on this one
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
I thought the scrolling banner was very misleading. “everything” means everything. It should have said live auction items. We were intentionally fooled. Am disappointed in ShopLC on this one
Its just like the other day when Kim said to use the coupon code and get 30% off of EVERYTHING online. Everything means everything....unless youre shoplc. It gets lost in translation in the boardroom between executives that cant speak English.
3 x