Angelflutter

Re: Shattuckite

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Thank you. Using your tip maybe I can keep them straight. :D
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'd actually like to see what pieces are going to be offered before the presentations . It helps.me budget and decide what I would like to have and what I can actually afford. Dont like to order then try and cancel before invoicing. SLC could at least show what's is inventory....
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I'd actually like to see what pieces are going to be offered before the presentations . It helps.me budget and decide what I would like to have and what I can actually afford. Dont like to order then try and cancel before invoicing. SLC could at least show what's is inventory....
I agree. If they are otherwise worried it will sell out, offer a preview only. Let’s people decide what they may want and also when to tune in if they can’t watch.

Although often they show jewelry items in the promos and then that items never shows up in inventory. That happened with the Montana sapphire as well as the Kanchanaburi yesterday.
7 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I agree. If they are otherwise worried it will sell out, offer a preview only. Let’s people decide what they may want and also when to tune in if they can’t watch.

Although often they show jewelry items in the promos and then that items never shows up in inventory. That happened with the Montana sapphire as well as the Kanchanaburi yesterday.
Exactly !!! Just give us a PEEK .❗❗And I am really hoping that the jewelry is here for the presentation.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Exactly !!! Just give us a PEEK .❗❗And I am really hoping that the jewelry is here for the presentation.
I was thinking the same thing. Wondering if that is why we can’t find in on the site. I am serious when I say they should NEVER have a promo, EVER without the stock IN THE WAREHOUSE! Not waiting-wishing-hoping for it to arrive on time or even at all!
6 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. Wondering if that is why we can’t find in on the site. I am serious when I say they should NEVER have a promo, EVER without the stock IN THE WAREHOUSE! Not waiting-wishing-hoping for it to arrive on time or even at all!
If the jewelry is in inventory that have a really good lock on it so that we can even see pictures
So I dont know......
3 x

Gypsy

TAKE A PEEK ❗❗ The Shattuckite pieces are on inventory......I was only able to look , you cant get detailed information but at least we can see what's going to be available . Am anxious to see the pendants that have caught my eye shown on air. 😊
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
TAKE A PEEK ❗❗ The Shattuckite pieces are on inventory......I was only able to look , you cant get detailed information but at least we can see what's going to be available . Am anxious to see the pendants that have caught my eye shown on air. 😊
I won’t be ordering because SLC will just CANCEL MY ORDER ANYWAY!
5 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
🥺🥺🥺 I'm sorry you had such troubles
I'm still reading posts that make me leery to order
but I'm going to watch.....however I went back to inventory to look at pendants again & inventory is gone again so I dont know what to think.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
🥺🥺🥺 I'm sorry you had such troubles
I'm still reading posts that make me leery to order
but I'm going to watch.....however I went back to inventory to look at pendants again & inventory is gone again so I dont know what to think.
I didn’t see it either, I looked too.

Maybe they don’t have it in the warehouse. Or maybe they don’t want people ordering early. Or maybe they need to shorten the show because they don’t have very much. Or maybe it’s all defective. Or maybe they plan on cancelling all the orders after they take people’s money. Or maybe the employees want it all and will still let people order only for the orders to be cancelled.
Or who knows....⁉️⁉️⁉️
4 x