Re: Shattuckite

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I won’t be ordering because SLC will just CANCEL MY ORDER ANYWAY!
🥺🥺🥺 I'm sorry you had such troubles
I'm still reading posts that make me leery to order
but I'm going to watch.....however I went back to inventory to look at pendants again & inventory is gone again so I dont know what to think.
I didn’t see it either, I looked too.

Maybe they don’t have it in the warehouse. Or maybe they don’t want people ordering early. Or maybe they need to shorten the show because they don’t have very much. Or maybe it’s all defective. Or maybe they plan on cancelling all the orders after they take people’s money. Or maybe the employees want it all and will still let people order only for the orders to be cancelled.
Or who knows....⁉️⁉️⁉️
Sooooo.....you've still understandably VERY angry 😡🤬
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

🥺🥺🥺 I'm sorry you had such troubles
I'm still reading posts that make me leery to order
but I'm going to watch.....however I went back to inventory to look at pendants again & inventory is gone again so I dont know what to think.

Maybe they don’t have it in the warehouse. Or maybe they don’t want people ordering early. Or maybe they need to shorten the show because they don’t have very much. Or maybe it’s all defective. Or maybe they plan on cancelling all the orders after they take people’s money. Or maybe the employees want it all and will still let people order only for the orders to be cancelled.
Or who knows....⁉️⁉️⁉️
Ohhh...does it show?
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Or who knows....⁉️⁉️⁉️
Ohhh...does it show?
Meh.......just a bit 🙄
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Well if LC doesn’t have the shattuckite, you can get some tanzanite! It’s on after the shattuckite shows! Groundhog Day! 🙄
3 x

CJM

Well if LC doesn’t have the shattuckite, you can get some tanzanite! It’s on after the shattuckite shows! Groundhog Day!
2 x

CJM

Double post again. Ugh
3 x

Gypsy

Its here ❗❗❗❗
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well again, it was supposed to last longer than it will be, it was originally scheduled to air until 8p.m. PST. They DID shorten the event because they didn’t get enough stock in.

No surprise
3 x

CJM

I’ve never heard of nor seen this gemstone and they are saying it is running out? High pressure to buy or never get any.
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well again, it was supposed to last longer than they have. They DID shorten the event because they didn’t get enough stock in.

No surprise
True. I expected that also because I only saw a few pieces this morning. There are 2 pendants that I'm interested in. Will have to see what the price drops to because I saw the reg shoplc price also.
4 x