Tenner

Vicky
Answers: 1

Tenner

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Tenner is back to playing his fake price mistake. Not ethical. He always plays it with Matt. He says one price and Matt puts $1000 less. Sets off a buying frenzy. Terrible 🤬
4 x

Angelflutter

Re: Tenner

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Only the newbies are falling for it. They will learn just like we did. If they start reading these forums, they'll learn even faster. If they become die hard viewers, they will see the repeat items of jewelry with the different prices and price games and realize that what is said is not to be trusted. Karma is a *. Sometimes I just gotta wonder how the powers that be sleep at night.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Tenner is back to playing his fake price mistake. Not ethical. He always plays it with Matt. He says one price and Matt puts $1000 less. Sets off a buying frenzy. Terrible 🤬
I must agree. I really enjoy Tenner's gem knowledge and stories, and he is a really good host. It's disappointing when he, and any other host, resorts to stunts like that. He's better than that, and I do wish the price games would stop. And let's face it, if any employee made that many price mistakes I doubt we would ever see them again.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

It’s ok when MY TENNER does it, but all the other hosts should stop it. Tenner doesn’t do ANYTHING wrong! 😍😍😍😍😍. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I like Tenner too. I think he believes he is helping shoplc with sales when he sets up these fake price mistake games. I think if he knew how some buyers use their rent money, believing if they buy something that is supposed to cost $1000 more, they will quickly remake the rent money, plus a huge profit. But of course that doesn't happen, because it was all a game.
It really hurts the most vulnerable. I wish he would stop it.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
It’s ok when MY TENNER does it, but all the other hosts should stop it. Tenner doesn’t do ANYTHING wrong! 😍😍😍😍😍. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are we back to THIS again?

Fighting over MYYYYYY TENNER⁉️⁉️🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hes all yours! :lol: :lol:
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

Did you hear him the other night? I might have even been last night. He was showing a heart shaped stone and telling of how he cut them and he even cut smaller ones for his daughters. Somehow he mentioned his “ex-wife”. I think he threw that out there for ME, just to let me know he’s available. 😉😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
🤣🤣🤣
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago

Did you hear him the other night? I might have even been last night. He was showing a heart shaped stone and telling of how he cut them and he even cut smaller ones for his daughters. Somehow he mentioned his “ex-wife”. I think he threw that out there for ME, just to let me know he’s available. 😉😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
🤣🤣🤣
I am SURE that was for ME!!!!! Snicker...
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

But I didn’t hear it.
Funny...hubby always cranks his guitars when Tenner is on....hahaaaaa
5 x