6:15a.m. PST. Tanzaniite is on again...... *&! $

Angelflutter

6:15a.m. PST. Tanzaniite is on again...... *&! $

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ya'll know how I feel about that. Mystery deal my foot. As soon as I turned on the TV there was no mystery. No " Joy " either. So much for a little " me " time before mom and hubs wakes up. Guess I'll scroll through the forum. Say good morning to my friends, then grab a book. Good morning everybody. Here's to the beginning of a new week. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. Especially for those that have special needs with health issues whether it be themelves or family members and friends. :P well, thank heavens it was just the 1 ring then they went on to something else. Just keep moving along with the something elses.......
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: 6:15a.m. PST. Tanzaniite is on again...... *&! $

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Last night with Tenner was really upsetting. He was back to playing the FAKE PRICE MISTAKE, in order to cause a buying frenzy. This time he claimed the mistake was $1000 on a Tanzanite ring.
I saw that same ring for the same price a few days ago. . He must be counting on the NEWBIES not realizing its the same price as previous, and believing him and Matt had a price mistake. They obviously believed him and a buying frenzy ensued. I felt so bad for them, buying something hoping to resell it for $1000 more. Then he ran into a little problem. He now had the same in a pendant. He cant claim 2 mistakes. So he pretends he spoke to Amit who ok’d he give $1000 off for the pendant. A 2 year old would see through this game. He makes Shoplc look like scammers.
I like Tenner, except when he plays these games which are not victimless.
2 x

Angelflutter

Re: 6:15a.m. PST. Tanzaniite is on again...... *&! $

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sounds like they are definately counting on the newbies. But, once the newbies make it to this forum...... and realize they have been lied to.....!! Look how long it took me to find the forum. I never noticed it was here till what.. a month or so ago. So ShopLC might think that since they are pretty much rid of us troublemakers... they have no worries. But, the newbies coming in will be reading posts, and start complaining over the same thing we have been complaining about. If they could only know how the old ShopLC was. Back in the day they truly did deliver joy.... But, even though they don't.... they will see through the price games, the can't use coupons and the shoddy and or fake gems, and poor workmanship. So, with that said, let ShopLC continue doing what they are doing. In time no one will want to purchase from them. ShopLC take notice. People talk and people text. You are just burying yourselves. It's just a matter of time. Us old timers are trying to help you save your company. Like someone else said.. open your ears and eyes and take notes.......
2 x