Just ordered 2 of the Bali Pendants

Gem Lover

Re: Just ordered 2 of the Bali Pendants

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Angelflutter that bracelet looks beautiful.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Just wanted to report. My 2 Balli pendants arrived today. WOW!!!! They are beautiful. The color of the peacock quartz is outstanding. The abalone was blues and greens as opposed to the brown colors that I have seen - and the striations on each side matched very well.The weight of the silver is hefty. The engraving is beautiful.... and they came in small seal baggies in the blue box. They were well worth the $ 14.99 I paid for each of them. Hopefully I will get my bracelet tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Will report about it then. SHOPLC , THIS IS JOY BEING DELIVERED AS I REMEMBER IT FROM THE OLD DAYS....... BEFORE ALL OF THE NEW CHANGES. I highly recommend ya'll purchasing these if you like the Balli stuff. WOW, WOW.... JUST WOW !!!!! :D :D
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

It’s too bad the price went back up to $69.99 less the discount. My sister ordered the pear shaped one for me which I should get any day. I hope I like it as much as you do!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Just wanted to report. My 2 Balli pendants arrived today. WOW!!!! They are beautiful. The color of the peacock quartz is outstanding. The abalone was blues and greens as opposed to the brown colors that I have seen - and the striations on each side matched very well.The weight of the silver is hefty. The engraving is beautiful.... and they came in small seal baggies in the blue box. They were well worth the $ 14.99 I paid for each of them. Hopefully I will get my bracelet tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Will report about it then. SHOPLC , THIS IS JOY BEING DELIVERED AS I REMEMBER IT FROM THE OLD DAYS....... BEFORE ALL OF THE NEW CHANGES. I highly recommend ya'll purchasing these if you like the Balli stuff. WOW, WOW.... JUST WOW !!!!! :D :D
YAY❗❗❗❗❗❗ So glad you love your Bali pieces
I think they are fabulous too 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I also got the oval one, with the peacock design and peacock quartz. I will post about it soon.

It seems my keyboard is being hacked (only when typing here). Won’t post till that stops!
1 x

Angelflutter

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
It’s too bad the price went back up to $69.99 less the discount. My sister ordered the pear shaped one for me which I should get any day. I hope I like it as much as you do!
Let me know how you like yours....twin.
0 x

Angelflutter

Just ordered Bali Legacy pendant # 3502512 to match bracelet # 3502500. Then orderd the last in stock pendant 3544606 just cuz I liked it. I will admit 100% that ShopLC Bali jewelry is much more beautiful than the Tenneesse channels Bali stuff is. I like everything in ShopLC's Bali collection. More choices than I have $$$. I will just keep looking for sales. That's the only way I can afford it. Thank you ShopLC. :D /color]
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Let me know how you like yours....twin.
I received my pendant today and absolutely love it! I am so glad that the abalone is blue, not that faded by the sun looking beige abalone that I sometimes receive from SLC. And the peacock quartz actually matches the peacock quartz rings I purchased a few years back. After being spoiled by the $14.99 price I would like to purchase one of the others but I don’t intend to spend the $69.99 even if there is a discount! Maybe I’ll cave in if SLC offers 40% off.
2 x