Just ordered 2 of the Bali Pendants

Angelflutter

Just ordered 2 of the Bali Pendants

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Got the pear and baguette. 3296386 and 3296387. Pretty. One for mom and one for me.
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Just ordered 2 of the Bali Pendants

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Got the pear and baguette. 3296386 and 3296387. Pretty. One for mom and one for me.
@@Angelflutter

I went and looked at your pendants
They are REALLY PRETTY ❣ Please post when you get them 😊
GYPSY
2 x

Angelflutter

I will. I pray I won't have to send them back, it would be a first for me. But, after seeing how so much stuff gets sent back, I am a little nervous about what I might get.
5 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I will. I pray I won't have to send them back, it would be a first for me. But, after seeing how so much stuff gets sent back, I am a little nervous about what I might get.
I have quite abit of Bali jewelry pieces and all of mine are beautiful, have never had to send anything back so fingers crossed for you ❗❗❗
4 x

Angelflutter

Gypsy. I do love my Bali pieces and I liked the Xavier collection. Try to buy from them whenever I can.
4 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

Can any long term customers tell me how long it takes for them to send purchases out? I have several from the 23rd that are still not marked as shipped yet others made later are already in the mail.
4 x

Gypsy

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
Can any long term customers tell me how long it takes for them to send purchases out? I have several from the 23rd that are still not marked as shipped yet others made later are already in the mail.
After 3 days if they have not shipped I would start.checking.... you can call customer service
But most if us will request help from a MODERATOR

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you help SuzyQ82.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

SuzyQ82 wrote:
4 years ago
Hello SuzyQ82, may I have your order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and I am glad to look into this for you.
4 x

Angelflutter

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Just ordered 3502500. Bali Abalone shell bracelet that was on this morning to go with these necklaces. Hope it's as nice as it looks on TV.... fingers crossed.
4 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Just ordered 3502500. Bali Abalone shell bracelet that was on this morning to go with these necklaces. Hope it's as nice as it looks on TV.... fingers crossed.
The details look fantastic on your bracelet ❗
4 x