Shout out to IVY in customer service

RoxiJade

Shout out to IVY in customer service

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Good morning, all! I'm a believer in giving credit where credit is due. Long story short, I needed to arrange value bundle shipping, check status of 2 orders, and make changes in my payment methods. Ivy handled everything quickly, perfectly and pleasantly. Couldn't have asked for any better customer care. Way to go, and thank you Ivy. :D
7 x

Blossom

Re: Shout out to IVY in customer service

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

And yet another big shout out to our Danielle too! She promptly replied to my email about an order & of course made everything right for me!

Thanks again Danielle!
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning, all! I'm a believer in giving credit where credit is due. Long story short, I needed to arrange value bundle shipping, check status of 2 orders, and make changes in my payment methods. Ivy handled everything quickly, perfectly and pleasantly. Couldn't have asked for any better customer care. Way to go, and thank you Ivy. :D
Good morning,

YAY! I am to hear about this. Good thing I am sharing this info with her manager.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
And yet another big shout out to our Danielle too! She promptly replied to my email about an order & of course made everything right for me!

Thanks again Danielle!
Hello,

Happy to help glad we were able to get this situated for you.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks again Danielle!
Hello,

Happy to help glad we were able to get this situated for you.
3 x