Guidelines?

Gem Lover

Guidelines?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am a little confused by this guideline, I didn't think there is a way to post pictures or video's on here but yet this is one of the new guidelines: If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
2 x

Ginger

Re: Guidelines?

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Gem Lover, I was thinking that same thing. We aren’t allowed to post pictures anymore and I don’t understand why it’s even in the guidelines. ShopLC, I wish you would let us post pictures because I would love to see a thread entitled “Jewelry I Love” or something like this so we can share our treasures with each other on here. I would love to see what others are collecting & their experience with the certain items. @Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

They don’t want us to be able to post pictures because so many would post the things SLC does NOT want ANYONE to see.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover, I was thinking that same thing. We aren’t allowed to post pictures anymore and I don’t understand why it’s even in the guidelines. ShopLC, I wish you would let us post pictures because I would love to see a thread entitled “Jewelry I Love” or something like this so we can share our treasures with each other on here. I would love to see what others are collecting & their experience with the certain items. @Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
Hello,

I will share this feedback with the web admin team. I like the sound of the thread! Even in cases of issues, it is helpful to have pictures.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
They don’t want us to be able to post pictures because so many would post the things SLC does NOT want ANYONE to see.
Hello,

I actually find pictures helpful whether it's good, bad, or ugly.
6 x

Ginger

Thank you @Moderator_Danielle
I hope to see this new topic, The Good & The Bad. I’m very happy if management will approve my request for this and for posting pictures again. Thank you for taking the time to get back to me about it. 🌟🌹♥️
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Then why can’t we post pictures?
3 x

Ginger

Hopefully we will be able to soon RS, they are considering the idea and I guess let us know. They need to see the good along with the bad that we receive, because then they will see what we’re experiencing. Thus my idea for The Good & The Bad. I know I want to post pictures, of everything I am getting. I want management to be able to see the things that’s being shipped to us. ♥️🌹
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hopefully we will be able to soon RS, they are considering the idea and I guess let us know. They need to see the good along with the bad that we receive, because then they will see what we’re experiencing. Thus my idea for The Good & The Bad. I know I want to post pictures, of everything I am getting. I want management to be able to see the things that’s being shipped to us. ♥️🌹
While I applaud you wanting to post and wanting management to know... they ALREADY SHOULD! Before items are shipped.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Then why can’t we post pictures?
At the moment you cannot post pictures because the current feature as it stands doesn't have a filter The admins are looking into how we can moderate the pics. Obviously I know you guys wouldn't do anything like that. They told me they would get back to me once they have a solution.
3 x