Wassup with Catticus? Anyone heard from the other side?

honey

Re: Wassup with Catticus? Anyone heard from the other side?

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I frequent yonder, am still learning, I don't know how to
write a story, I still have questions.
I just love allllll the info that the host provides, she's
a sweetheart.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Posted with Catticus over yonder this morning โฃ
Just brief responses and likes but shes on super early my time
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thanks be!! Ya had me scared there. 'Bout to call in the sister card.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Jewelry Queen, most will still be here, we would not leave you alone. You are a treasure ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Iโ€™m not on much due to lots of things going on here. But I will get everything situated shortly & the hang of helping care for my in laws. Happy evening to everyone ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@Ginger

Ginger! It's great hearing from you!

My Dear Friends! ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•Š

Been up all night. Sigh.

Have to try to get some sleep now.

Thanks to all of you for your concerns, thoughts and prayers.

My mom's procedure involves anesthesia which worries me because of her recent heart attacks and stent placements in her heart.

It is early in the morning this Friday the 31st.

She's 94 and has to have her pain pump replaced. Some might call me "cynical", but I just see myself as being "realistic." My mother's health makes this procedure far more dangerous now than it did years ago, and having her go into A-Fib during her stent surgery...well, my sister and I just realize it's not the rosiest of pictures.

It is a procedure where she will come home the same day, unless her cardio says otherwise.

Thank you for your prayers.

I'll be off and on, likely off more than on.

Love you all! ๐Ÿ’•

I'll keep you updated.

And thank you @Moderator_Preston for your kind words on my other thread about my cousin's recent death.

That was so very sweet of you! ๐Ÿ’—

You Mods do so much work that isn't even part of your job duties. You get so much dirty work passed onto you; things to take care of involving others in different departments...things that are NOT YOUR JOB!

I could go on but will refrain, FOR NOW. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, my dear friends. ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
@Ginger

Ginger! It's great hearing from you!

My Dear Friends! ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•Š

Been up all night. Sigh.

Have to try to get some sleep now.

Thanks to all of you for your concerns, thoughts and prayers.

My mom's procedure involves anesthesia which worries me because of her recent heart attacks and stent placements in her heart.

It is early in the morning this Friday the 31st.

She's 94 and has to have her pain pump replaced. Some might call me "cynical", but I just see myself as being "realistic." My mother's health makes this procedure far more dangerous now than it did years ago, and having her go into A-Fib during her stent surgery...well, my sister and I just realize it's not the rosiest of pictures.

It is a procedure where she will come home the same day, unless her cardio says otherwise.

Thank you for your prayers.

I'll be off and on, likely off more than on.

Love you all! ๐Ÿ’•

I'll keep you updated.

And thank you @Moderator_Preston for your kind words on my other thread about my cousin's recent death.

That was so very sweet of you! ๐Ÿ’—

You Mods do so much work that isn't even part of your job duties. You get so much dirty work passed onto you; things to take care of involving others in different departments...things that are NOT YOUR JOB!

I could go on but will refrain, FOR NOW. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, my dear friends. ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ
Dear Cat...continuing love and prayers for you and your mom.

I know things are stressful right now. Please try to take care of yourself too. I know thatโ€™s easy to say but your mom needs you.

We are here whenever you need us.

I know itโ€™s early for us Cali-gals!

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

@Catticus I know you are worried for your mom and I'm really hopeful that she will get through this fine and will feel better with the new pump...I'm thinking and saying prayers for you, your family and extra prayers for complete recovery and healing for your sweet Mom. (((HUGS)))
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@RS

Thank you! ๐ŸŒบ

Today I received some items I won on the auction here. One being the small lamp with the crushed gemstone designs.

My mother LOVES hummingbirds. I bid on it for her.

It came in a box, packed with other items (jewelry in blue boxes).

I removed the blue boxes and then the brown box the lamp came in, opened it slightly, very carefully, and it appeared well packed.

Without taking it completely out of its box, I turned it to look at one side of the glass, and cut my finger.

One side, with the beautiful hummingbird, was cracked in a diagonal slash. A semi jagged piece remained while the other piece was broken off and inside of the square box/lamp where the bulb gets inserted.

Sigh.

Why? Yes things happen and I've remained quiet about A LOT of items I've received as far as them being broken or in knots, no box at all, etc. My order before this one was absolutely superbly packed.

But of all the items...why, why, why the hummingbird. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

No I don't believe in "omens", but this light is perfect for her because of the hummingbirds and peacocks, the size and the nice, warm glow. She needs a night light for when she gets up to use the bathroom at night, and does not like dull ones or ones that are too bright.

This one was PERFECT. Or, it would have been. ๐Ÿ˜ข
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
@RS

Thank you! ๐ŸŒบ

Today I received some items I won on the auction here. One being the small lamp with the crushed gemstone designs.

I removed the blue boxes and then the brown box the lamp came in, opened it slightly, very carefully, and it appeared well packed.

Without taking it completely out of its box, I turned it to look at one side of the glass, and cut my finger.

One side, with the beautiful hummingbird, was cracked in a diagonal slash. A semi jagged piece remained while the other piece was broken off and inside of the square box/lamp where the bulb gets inserted.

Sigh.

Why? Yes things happen and I've remained quiet about A LOT of items I've received as far as them being broken or in knots, no box at all, etc. My order before this one was absolutely superbly packed.

No I don't believe in "omens", but this light is perfect for her because of the hummingbirds and peacocks, the size and the nice, warm glow. She needs a night light for when she gets up to use the bathroom at night, and does not like dull ones or ones that are too bright.

OHHH NOOOO CAT ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

I am so sorry you cut yourself! This is just UNACCEPTABLE! Shoddy workmanship, shoddy packing, etc. etc.

I hope they will replace it for you for your MOM...who needs some brightness!

I love those birds too, in fact my dad is now a hummingbird. It seems like whenever I am outside and thinking of him a hummingbird comes right up to my face ๐Ÿฅบ.

Is your finger okay? You donโ€™t need stitches do you?
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

4 years ago
@RS

Thank you! ๐ŸŒบ

Sigh.

@moderators

Can someone help expedite a hummingbird lamp for Catticus? Her Momma is having surgery soon and a night light will be helpful in her room when sheโ€™s recovering.
5 x