To everyone

Gemsnob

To everyone

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ive been reading about all of the struggles with daily life, caring for parents, spouses, in laws, or clients, children, siblings....you ladies are stronger than you know! I may not comment but you are ALL in my daily prayers and my thought through out my day. You inspire me more than you will ever know! Its been rough here these last couple of days but I know Im not alone. Thank you so very much for sharing. It helps! ❤
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: To everyone

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ive been reading about all of the struggles with daily life, caring for parents, spouses, in laws, or clients, children, siblings....you ladies are stronger than you know! I may not comment but you are ALL in my daily prayers and my thought through out my day. You inspire me more than you will ever know! Its been rough here these last couple of days but I know Im not alone. Thank you so very much for sharing. It helps! ❤
I have NOT forgotten you and your daughter, @Gemsnob as you are both in my prayers. I'm sending you my thoughts and heart.
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I usually have on some piece of SLC"s jewelry everyday,
and even when I am home or out, and when I look down
and see it, I am reminded to pray for all of yous toooo.
Just one day at a time, counting blessings.
9 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob you’re a remarkable woman too and I am thinking of you & your daughter. I pray things will get better & she’s so lucky to have such a loving Mom, if we all could be that lucky. We’re all here to support and listen anytime you want to talk. I send you my deepest affection & prayers.💜💜💜
9 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gemsnob, you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. You take care of that beautiful daughter. Though our struggles are different, they are the same. We are all tired, stressed and have our times when we feel that we are alone. We are overtired to the point where finding relief in sleep doesn't happen because sleep is hard to come by. Sometimes the days are better, because we are doing and not thinking. In the quiet hours of the night when everyone else who has been in our charge all day are sleeping..... and we are still wide awake worrying and wondering what's going to happen tomorrow.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I wish I could come and help each and every one of you and your loved ones. If only to let you take a nap, or come clean for you...make a nice dinner. Do your grocery shopping. Lend an ear and offer hugs...❤️❤️❤️❤️
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I wish I could come and help each and every one of you and your loved ones. If only to let you take a nap, or come clean for you...make a nice dinner. Do your grocery shopping. Lend an ear and offer hugs...❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey @RS - when you come over to clean my house... can I borrow your car? :P

You are too sweet! Thank you.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

You bet! I need to check you out first...and I’m still learning her! The G forces will give you an instant facelift!
I am not kidding!

And I can cook, clean, make menus, budget, paint, decorate, organize, etc. etc. etc....
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

You bet! I need to check you out first...and I’m still learning her! The G forces will give you an instant facelift!
I am not kidding!

And I can cook, clean, make menus, budget, paint, decorate, organize, etc. etc. etc....
Oh, I do love a BMW. I had an X5 from 2006-2013 and sold it at a very good price as it only had 31,000 ish miles on it! I was actually feeling guilty owning it because I only drove it around my town and never long hauls which is what BMW's want. They want to go fast. BMW begs and pleads to go fast. I miss the most how I could pull out into traffic coming, then stomp it and be faster than the traffic in lickety split. I love how "tight" the wheel feels and that you can "feel" the road. I hate floaty feeling, cushiony driving cars/suvs. However, I felt the car needed a new home as I didn't drive it like it should be driven and I wanted something new. It was good on gas too - but then again - I didn't drive long distances. Yep, love the car. I ordered it from a dealership in Kentucky, faxed them a check on a Wednesday, and they delivered it to my door on Friday at 3PM. THAT's service. lol Anywho, enjoy that baby! I know she's a blast!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

@RS - I would take you up on the "organizational" part of your offer! I need that badly! :lol: :lol:
1 x