Website is going crazy

Ginger

Website is going crazy

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
Something is very wrong with the website right now, I just tried looking at my wishlist. I got through the 1st page fine but then it went haywire!! Things were written in very tiny letters, some of the images of jewelry were so large, in the middle of the page it said, Ginger’s Wishlist & Account but at the top in small black letters it’s saying my budget payments have been reached or something like this. I don’t have any budget payments due yet. I tried clicking off it but it was stuck. I didn’t use your app because I can’t get the forums from there. But I went through a link from your own email, I had to turn my iPhone off and then back on. This is really a big problem that needs fixed, I am very cautious about ordering anything through the website now. Please have someone look into this and I took screenshots of what I was seeing. Thank you so much 🦋
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Website is going crazy

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
Something is very wrong with the website right now, I just tried looking at my wishlist. I got through the 1st page fine but then it went haywire!! Things were written in very tiny letters, some of the images of jewelry were so large, in the middle of the page it said, Ginger’s Wishlist & Account but at the top in small black letters it’s saying my budget payments have been reached or something like this. I don’t have any budget payments due yet. I tried clicking off it but it was stuck. I didn’t use your app because I can’t get the forums from there. But I went through a link from your own email, I had to turn my iPhone off and then back on. This is really a big problem that needs fixed, I am very cautious about ordering anything through the website now. Please have someone look into this and I took screenshots of what I was seeing. Thank you so much 🦋
Hello Ginger,

Sorry for my delay!!! May I have the screenshots? Our web team would love to see it! danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
2 x